Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wetting the diaper for the first time

Default Wetting the diaper for the first time

How did you make yourself wet the diaper for the first time? Did you sit on the toilet? Or did you just imagine you are sitting there? How long did it take you to start?

Uhm if i remember right i was just standing up just closing my eyes and trying to relax while i felt the diaper filling up :3 didnt really take that long because i had held back for a while

Damn, can't remember the exact situation even though it was only a year ago. But I remember it being very easy. I could do it standing up or sitting down, but not while laying down. I'm still trying to train how to pee while laying down since that would make my mornings so much easier >_<!

Do you have problems wetting the diaper? Is that why you ask?
    A lot of people need to train their brain to do it since we are so conditioned not to "go" with our clothes on.

No, I'm planning on trying it for the first time so I'm just curious how it works

When you get the urge while wearing a pamper just relax .
    If you cant just think your going in a toilet the thing is to relax.
    In time its easier the more you do it .

I didn't have that much trouble with it, at least not standing. The bigger problem (so to speak) was going with an erection, since at the time, this was all inherently exciting. That took some time and practice but I got it all worked out.

During my first time, I had already read up over here on people having troubles during their first time, and did my best not to replicate them. My first time, I didn't let my bladder fill up too much, I didn't drink more fluids than I normally do, and I stayed standing. It took a little bit of effort to get the flow started, but I didn't have to push too hard (which was another thing I was trying to avoid). Soon after a bit of practice, wetting became natural.

Thank you so much for your replies. What you said actually leads me to my other question: Does this lead to having accidents? I'm not gonna go full time with diapers and I'd hate to loose bladder control... Is it a real danger or am I being paranoid?

There is no danger of losing control of your bladder as long as there is no nerve damage. The brain acts as a control center for urination and as long as the nerve fiber from the brain to the bladder remain intact you'll be fine. Enjoy your wet diapers😄

Quote Originally Posted by Leilana View Post
    Thank you so much for your replies. What you said actually leads me to my other question: Does this lead to having accidents? I'm not gonna go full time with diapers and I'd hate to loose bladder control... Is it a real danger or am I being paranoid?
    If, when you finally get wetting down, you spend effort trying to be relaxed all the time to go at the slightest sense of need, you might get into the habit of doing so and take some time to readjust and remember that you're not wearing. It took me a full weekend of doing that to notice anything when I switched back and it was just a momentary twinge of "Should I go? Nope, not wearing a diaper". That didn't appeal to me, so I haven't pursued it further. I've been 24/7 lately and at more than two months, I've experienced no degredation or anything of the sort, since I maintain typical toilet type habits of waiting until I feel a significant need to go. From past experience, the only discontinuity I expect when I go back to underpants will be the lack of thickness and crinkle, and an appreciation for the convenience of toilets.