What are these... stretchy diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I found a channel in youtube, named "Brett's diapers", saying it's developing "stretchy diapers" that can hold a lot, because they don't have padding and just grow grow to fit more and more pee.

See:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnEIeSQbIYnWE33rNvHxyfQ/videos

However, I think this is fake. He's being "developing" this for 5 months, and every video looks exactly like the same "diaper". The wobbling of this thing looks like that one of a water balloon, and in the last video (in the shower) I think you can see how something looking like a ballon is contained in his boxers.
But there's also a video where he says he's peeing and the diaper is indeed feeling up, and his hands are away from the diaper.

Anyone has any guess on how does he do it?

Seems like a disaster in the making to me. It looks like a water balloon, one day it might just pop, and BOOM, pee everywhere.

One problem I question, is, how is it holding that much fluid, without leaking out the sides? He would have to have the diaper on way tight, or maybe that is why he always has leggings on, maybe the leggings helps keep it in, but that just isn't a diaper to me. To me, diapers don't go onto the legs, they go around the hips and tucked along the crotch. Also, the soft padding is part of the joy of diapers to me. I guess if this works for this guy, that is cool, but padding helps keep the skin dry, this diaper would be like having your junk swimming in pee.

This is a UTI just waiting to happen.

Tyger said:
Seems like a disaster in the making to me. It looks like a water balloon, one day it might just pop, and BOOM, pee everywhere.

One problem I question, is, how is it holding that much fluid, without leaking out the sides? He would have to have the diaper on way tight, or maybe that is why he always has leggings on, maybe the leggings helps keep it in, but that just isn't a diaper to me. To me, diapers don't go onto the legs, they go around the hips and tucked along the crotch. Also, the soft padding is part of the joy of diapers to me. I guess if this works for this guy, that is cool, but padding helps keep the skin dry, this diaper would be like having your junk swimming in pee.

My theory about the balloon is that its a balloon as whole. The pee is not in contact with his skin.

It's like you take a -huge- balloon (else it would pop under there), fill it with water and put inside your boxers.

As you said, there's no way the fit can be so tight that no leaks happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back