First Time Age Play Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttercup

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I recently had a wonderful experience with an old friend/mentor of mine that I've re-connected with. I felt comfortable sharing with him about my Little Side and he found it very interesting. He offered to help me and felt honored that I trusted him to share my feelings.
I had always imagined what it would be like to engage in age play with someone, and it has always been a desire of mine. I never thought it would happen so easily!

The experience was so nurturing and comfortable. He read children's books to me, held me and even fed me a bottle of warm milk! It was wonderful.

Has anyone else experienced this?
I can't wait for my next experience:smile:

Well not all of us have that kind of opportunity, but glad that it went great :eek:, it is wonderful :)

I haven't quite had that. I mean, I have hung out with other AB/DL's and had a diaper change a few times, which is really nice and fun, but I guess it hasn't gone as deep as being bottle fed and having somebody read a book to me, which strangely, I consider more deep...

I do have people who are not AB/DL who also accept who I am, but none of them have offered to help me regress like that. Very cool that you have a good friend like that.

Tyger said:
I haven't quite had that. I mean, I have hung out with other AB/DL's and had a diaper change a few times, which is really nice and fun, but I guess it hasn't gone as deep as being bottle fed and having somebody read a book to me, which strangely, I consider more deep...

I do have people who are not AB/DL who also accept who I am, but none of them have offered to help me regress like that. Very cool that you have a good friend like that.

I had another experience last week, and it was really nice. I brought my new bottle and some toys and books. It was so nice to be held and feel safe with someone I trust completely.

Very happy for you, I haven't had that experience my self.

I believe very few ABDL get to have such an experience, and I am happy you've gotten to enjoy it. :eek: He sounds like a good friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back