Baby-Pants: is no one minding the store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessSara

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I placed an order early last week and the payment cleared the next day but the two pacifiers I paid for (overpriced especially with CAD conversion rates) still have not shipped....I sent a custom request the friday before and even that has not been replied to, I sent a message asking why they have not shipped on this past friday and have not heard back nor has my items shipped out....

is anyone else having these awful problems with them at the moment? it honestly feels like REALLY poor customer service to leave someone hanging for over a week. this has never happened with them before but I really need my pacifiers (the one I have is disgusting to taste, nothing seems to fix it) to manage my anxiety/stress and each day that goes by the worse it gets .___.

Feel I should at least get a shipping speed upgrade from this nonsense :\

~A Mad and Worried Customer

PrincessSara said:
I placed an order early last week and the payment cleared the next day but the two pacifiers I paid for (overpriced especially with CAD conversion rates) still have not shipped....I sent a custom request the friday before and even that has not been replied to, I sent a message asking why they have not shipped on this past friday and have not heard back nor has my items shipped out....

is anyone else having these awful problems with them at the moment? it honestly feels like REALLY poor customer service to leave someone hanging for over a week. this has never happened with them before but I really need my pacifiers (the one I have is disgusting to taste, nothing seems to fix it) to manage my anxiety/stress and each day that goes by the worse it gets .___.

Feel I should at least get a shipping speed upgrade from this nonsense :\

~A Mad and Worried Customer

The delay on shipping is probably because of your location. Iirc they don't do Canada very well. If it helps it took about a week for them to place my order through. . . actually tbh I think it took more like 2 or 3 weeks before they shipped my order. Patience is a virtue, plus customer service for stuff like this usually make it take longer because they submit a ticket and that halts the process of the package.

I got a onesie from them a few weeks ago that a friend paid for and order for me. Got it like 3 days after it was ordered. however the onesie's are mass produced in china so ordering something custom will likely take more time.

like I said, this has NEVER happened before, I've ordered half a dozen times from them in the past and they shipped it the very next day, so I don't know what makes you think they don't do Canada very well o_O , I was just curious if anyones ordered from them the past week and a half and gotten hung up in the shipout is all

also just FYI, I didn't get anything custom, I was going to see if they could do silicone teats on a MAM inhouse vs shipping shields to them, but they never replied, so I just went with the typical latex teat on two MAMs, nothing custom x.x

Last edited:
I've had good experiences with BabyPants. It does depend on where the product is coming from, and I've noticed that where adult baby things are concerned, they typically are made in China. If they're not in stock, they can take up to two months to arrive. I waited for about 7 weeks for colored plastic pants once, coming from another company, one that is also reliable.

I've had good experiences with BabyPants. Dada ordered a pacifier for me and it arrived within 3-4 days. I dunno what to tell you.

finally responded to me a week later, CLAIMS it was held up because of parts....why the hell would you advertise something as being 'plenty in stock' if you don't have them ready to go? not cool....hoping they zoom up the coastline as fast as possible since I've been having some really high anxiety attacks lately.

PrincessSara said:
like I said, this has NEVER happened before, I've ordered half a dozen times from them in the past and they shipped it the very next day, so I don't know what makes you think they don't do Canada very well o_O , I was just curious if anyones ordered from them the past week and a half and gotten hung up in the shipout is all

also just FYI, I didn't get anything custom, I was going to see if they could do silicone teats on a MAM inhouse vs shipping shields to them, but they never replied, so I just went with the typical latex teat on two MAMs, nothing custom x.x
You should check out pacifiersrus. They offer very many different types of pacifiers including 100+ guard options, a few different teat options. They also do custom options.

i too have bought lots of items from them never having any problems. but im in the usa just email them they normally get back to me in less than a day.
huggies and kisses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back