• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hey all

Status
Not open for further replies.

patambara

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Finally going to introduce myself. I’m a 20 year old university student studying civil engineering who also has an interest in diapers. I like video games and messing around with computers and technology. Whenever I get time I like to go to the beach or hiking. The I’d like to say I had more hobbies but with study and work it’s kind of hard to find time. I’m looking forward to being able to meet some like-minded people who share similar interests.

Welcome patambra! I think most of us here know about being busy with school or other obligations. What is your fav video game?

Hey there, nice to meet you. I also love to get out and do a bit of hiking. It's a bit wet here at the moment though...

patambara said:
The I’d like to say I had more hobbies but with study and work it’s kind of hard to find time.

I'm in the same boat. If I had more time and more money, I would have many more hobbies. Over the years I have dropped some hobbies and picked others up, not because I no longer want those hobbies, just that my priorities have changed.

Welcome to ADISC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back