Thread: past life ? and memories

Default past life ? and memories

Well I don't know if anyone knows if there is past life are not.

I have one memory witch I have has since I was very young; it was when I was a preschool kid when I had it happen first it was just marked up as a bad dream. We didnít have a TV when I was young so I donít know where it came from. I still have the odd flash back of these memories. this is why I'm writing this.

Well I will start out with the back drop; the aria is in a large basin with a larger field with clusters of trees, where a battle had just taken place. There smock coming off the ground, which I think was from catapults. There are bodies lying all around with missing limbs and heads there are spears and swords shields all over the place.

It wasnít until I was older that I recognized the uniforms. They were though of Roman and Greeks.

I was walking though the field thinking to myself what a waste of life. All for glory of the war. I was disgusted with myself leading them into battle and for casing all this. And feeling somewhat sicken and of the site of the dead and dying, in the mess of the dying there were people trying to help the wounded but I knew most wouldnít make it through the night. In the back ground I could hear the others following me how proud they were with the outcome.

And that where it ends

If this really happened it would have been a couple of thousand year a go

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBBaby View Post
    Well I don't know if anyone knows if there is past life are not.

I have one memory witch I have has since I was very young; it was when I was a preschool kid when I had it happen first it was just marked up as a bad dream. We didnít have a TV when I was young so I donít know where it came from. I still have the odd flash back of these memories. this is why I'm writing this.

Well I will start out with the back drop; the aria is in a large basin with a larger field with clusters of trees, where a battle had just taken place. There smock coming off the ground, which I think was from catapults. There are bodies lying all around with missing limbs and heads there are spears and swords shields all over the place.

It wasnít until I was older that I recognized the uniforms. They were though of Roman and Greeks.

I was walking though the field thinking to myself what a waste of life. All for glory of the war. I was disgusted with myself leading them into battle and for casing all this. And feeling somewhat sicken and of the site of the dead and dying, in the mess of the dying there were people trying to help the wounded but I knew most wouldnít make it through the night. In the back ground I could hear the others following me how proud they were with the outcome.

And that where it ends

If this really happened it would have been a couple of thousand year a go
    I personally have always though past life's and future life is possable.in my next life I want to own and run a diaper manufacturer so I can get them hot off the press (so to speak).if you were around back then you should think hard about what you have been doing between then and now.

I have a brother who swears they were a 30 year old girl who commit suicide in 1954, in a bathtub in there apartment in Los Angeles , by overdosing on qualudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    I personally have always though past life's and future life is possable.in my next life I want to own and run a diaper manufacturer so I can get them hot off the press (so to speak).if you were around back then you should think hard about what you have been doing between then and now.

I have a brother who swears they were a 30 year old girl who commit suicide in 1954, in a bathtub in there apartment in Los Angeles , by overdosing on qualudes.
    Me too, I always thought past life's were possible too, I don't know specifics about mine just generalities about mine, Like Sometimes I felt I Was in Japan, in the 80's, Sometimes I felt I was a cat, and or a dog, or a little girl or others, I don't Know specifically what they are, but I know I had at least 5, and I was the aforementioned I can say that, other than that, however things get confusing from there.

There's an interesting case that has been in the news several months ago about a young boy who kept telling his mother he was someone else. They live in California, and he said he was this man, he knew the man's (his past) name, where the man lived and what he did for a living, which was a bit actor and then a director. The mother did some research and found the person her son had mentioned.

Eventually she took her son to UVA, University of Virginia where they actually have a department that deals with reincarnation. They documented at least 55 different facts that this very young boy knew about his past life. It certainly makes one think.