Best Week Of My Life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi guys!!! I want to say hi to all of you!! I'm super happy because my best friend is coming to visit me! So, if you have read other posts I written, I have this best friend for 10 years (this month). So, to celebrate he's coming to Miami to visit and I'm really excited to see him. He's the person I love most in the world and all I want is to spend some time with him.

Which leads us to the matter at hand. He's known about my ABDL side for years and was very supportive. But now, he's said he is willing to let me be a baby with him! Like, he said he doesn't care if I'm a baby.

So I got a case of Snuggies Waddler, and a Nuk 5 Aww So Cute Pacifier. He says he'll sleep with me in my bed and I can be diapered and suck my thumb and whatnot. He *MIGHT* even change me. He's more than my best friend, he's my big bro and I wanted to share this with you guys.

He arrives in exactly 12 hours so I'll keep you posted on what will probably be the BEST WEEK EVER!

Cool, awesome friend, have fun, I'm sure it will be great.

Wow, you're really living the dream! Sounds like you guys have a pretty awesome relationship. Hope I can find a friend like that some day :) Have a great time and tell us all about it!

theQman said:
Wow, you're really living the dream! Sounds like you guys have a pretty awesome relationship. Hope I can find a friend like that some day :) Have a great time and tell us all about it!

Thanks, we really do have a very strong bond! The idea that he likes me wearing diapers and being a baby around him is just sending chills down my spine! Hope you find someone like that too!

Most awesome!! Have fun!!

Way cool :)! I wish I could be someone's big bro like that!
Have fun!!

My novel is all about the power of friendship and how it can overcome the bad things which are thrown at us. Even the last chapter makes a strong statement to the power of friendship and what it is to have that best friend.

Hai guys! I'm back, and ready to tell you all about my week with my best friend! It was awesome! I could be myself with him, like he slept with me in my bed and me in only diaper (which was wet every morning). He also convinced me to wear my pacifier as a necklace when we go out, and I did. I took a lot of pictures with me in my pacifier in public. I went diapered to almost everywhere. But what I loved the most was his affection. He would cuddle me every night, and one day we were watching my favorite series and I put my head on his lap and started sucking my thumb and he started rubbing my hair lovingly.

And yes... he changed me. Just once. But it was blissful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back