Tinkerbell goodnights in L-Xl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experiment626 said:
I'm excited too! I wonder if the prints will be unique to the size or if it will be the same as the small- medium.

Wouldn't really be surprised either way, but given what Kimberly-Clark seems to do with the S/M versus the L/XL, they'll probably share one print, and have one unique to each size.

Yay, now I can fit into them better ^^

still looking to find them, checked wally world. shoppers etc. hopefully its just stock? i cant find them available anywhere ATM, fingers crossed for canada stuff

I emailed goodnites people about it and got this response,

"Dear Jacob,

Thanks for your e-mail about GoodNites® Bedtime Pants. We
appreciate the opportunity to respond.

In answer to your inquiry, the
Tinkerbell design is not available in L/XL, only in S/M sizes. We apologize for
any inconvenience this may have caused.

We appreciate your interest in our
products and are sending you some coupons through the mail. Thanks again for
visiting our web site."

???

But why would their official Facebook page say one thing, and this person another? Then again, their customer service has been wrong before...

yea sometimes their customer survive is wrong plus they responded to a question on Facebook saying yes girls goodnights large xl are coming out.

Am I the only one who sees something wrong here?

This whole thing just feels wrong. . . why do it in only the girls designs? And more over, why deny it when your official facebook page says it's going to happen? I don't know something about this just doesn't feel right.

I just dont think that the customer service is in the loop yet because why would they put it on their Facebook page

well ive been checking out stores almost daily and have not seen any new XL's yet. fingers crossed i guess

With any large company - it's not surprising that you get different answers from different groups and I'm sure the Facebook group (person) is different than their customer service group.

alex288 said:
well ive been checking out stores almost daily and have not seen any new XL's yet. fingers crossed i guess

Well, it was just announced less than a week ago, I'm sure most stores haven't had nearly enough time to run through their current stocks yet. Still hoping to see them soon, though!

This was a post from GoodNites to a person on FaceBook concerning the post.

"We apologize for any confusion, but the L/XL will not have Tinkerbell, only the S/M size."

Sorry everyone.

Aw... oh well. Maybe they meant that they're simply no longer a "limited edition" thing? (Speaking of, how can you have a design theme for three years and still be "limited"?)

KingSphinx said:
Aw... oh well. Maybe they meant that they're simply no longer a "limited edition" thing? (Speaking of, how can you have a design theme for three years and still be "limited"?)

When something is advertised as "Limited" it only means limited to however many they decided to make. Which is exactly how much is made of any other product, meaning everything is limited. It is usually used to describe something as being different or better than other like products when it's usually exactly the same but in a different wrapper. It's kind of like toys that are offered as Collectible. Anything designed to be collectible is rarely collectible.

So I reviewed the Goodnites facebook and it is obvious that some of the respondants to the posts about the tinkerbell mistake were at least dl if not *BDL. It made me wonder what the awareness of the respondant for Goodnites awareness level is of our culture? Any thoughts from other members about this. I mean honestly if I worked for the company and was not inclined to ABDL ways I would wonder geez why are these dudes so excited their "neices" will have the chance to wear tink goodnites?

I knew it was too good to be true. KC would never cater to what people want, that's just too good business sense for them.

Heh, its funny, if they actually did make the tinkerbell goodnites in L/XL their sales would skyrocket for that and they think it would make the sales plummet for the tru-fits. Which ironically is the complete opposite. If they sold the tink goodnites in L/XL I'd be more inclined to buy them, as would most people.

KC is too blinded by the "OH IF WE MAKE OUR GOODNITES BETTER THEN SALES WILL FALL FOR DEPENDS! OH NO WHAT EVER WILL WE DO!?" mindset. . . meanwhile NO ONE BUYS DEPENDS. Oh KC, please. Please if you have any sense, LISTEN TO YOUR DAMN CUSTOMERS.

Anyone remember when Goodnites were marketed to all teens not just young teens? And their size range was massive? Ah the good old days. They need to fire whoever they have in there now and rehire the old person.

AddyShadows said:
I knew it was too good to be true. KC would never cater to what people want, that's just too good business sense for them.

Heh, its funny, if they actually did make the tinkerbell goodnites in L/XL their sales would skyrocket for that and they think it would make the sales plummet for the tru-fits. Which ironically is the complete opposite. If they sold the tink goodnites in L/XL I'd be more inclined to buy them, as would most people.

KC is too blinded by the "OH IF WE MAKE OUR GOODNITES BETTER THEN SALES WILL FALL FOR DEPENDS! OH NO WHAT EVER WILL WE DO!?" mindset. . . meanwhile NO ONE BUYS DEPENDS. Oh KC, please. Please if you have any sense, LISTEN TO YOUR DAMN CUSTOMERS.

Anyone remember when Goodnites were marketed to all teens not just young teens? And their size range was massive? Ah the good old days. They need to fire whoever they have in there now and rehire the old person.

Yea I totally agree. I also wish that they would make a version with tabs but I can see why they might not. But even still the sales would be good because I'm sure that even the tabs(diaper) version would cater to more than the AB/DL...seriously! The best thing about goodnites is their sizes, and if your incont, changing a messy pull up suckes for you and or the caretaker.

Flutters said:
Yea I totally agree. I also wish that they would make a version with tabs but I can see why they might not. But even still the sales would be good because I'm sure that even the tabs(diaper) version would cater to more than the AB/DL...seriously! The best thing about goodnites is their sizes, and if your incont, changing a messy pull up suckes for you and or the caretaker.

The Korean goodnites have tabs and are bigger. The only bad part is that the only people who ship them to north america charge $50 per diaper or some insane amount of money.

That really bums me out. I was so excited that they had Tinkerbell prints for L/XL. Oh well, I can still fit into the small sizes so might as well enjoy those while I still can.

I guess that means no chance of Iron Man either. :disgust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back