Littles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally prefer the term little as I feel around 4-6 years of age when I regress, and I am interested in possibly using things such as pacifiers and sippy cups for comfort but not diapers or bottles, which I associate with babies. Just me.

TyphaHare said:
Exactly :)

Ps. I tried out baby bottle as a curiosity and noticed it's SUPER handy for gaming and such! It won't splash all over if you knock it around, any damage will be minimal.

no disagreements there, sippy cups have saved my consoles many times.

People just use "Little" because their headspace is not an actual baby.

As for me, my "little" self is about 3 years old, so... I still consider that a baby. :p

I actually made a thing for my tumblr that might explain it a little more simply :3 Age Ranges.png It's just barely scraping the surface, as there are many ways to be a little/abdl ect. It means something different to everyone :D But if I was explaining it to sombody that had no prior knowledge, this is essentially how it goes

Aidy said:
Hehe. I understand that. I'm 6'4 210 pound so if I'm around other people it's hard to feel little. :)

Yeah I agree. But the word little still doesn't make sense to me. When someone says, "were is the little one". Are they talking about the baby or a child who is already out of the diaper stage. That is were I get mixed up thinking about it. AB is more suitable for me. I am an adult and sometimes act like a baby too. :biggrin: I like my bottles, pacifiers, and my Pink Panther plushy too.

- - - Updated - - -

JellybeanBear said:
I actually made a thing for my tumblr that might explain it a little more simply :3 View attachment 24568 It's just barely scraping the surface, as there are many ways to be a little/abdl ect. It means something different to everyone :D But if I was explaining it to sombody that had no prior knowledge, this is essentially how it goes

I like your age range chart. It looks nice and colorful. I agree. Meaning something different to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back