Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Littles?

Default Littles?

I realize I've probably been living under a rock, but I've seen the term "littles" for quite awhile now. Is "littles" the new "adult baby" or is it some kind of "PC" term, what's the deal?

i tihink its an unbrella term for age play can be abs but also for people who identify as younger then say a adult?

Yeah, "little" is more age fluid. Some AB/DLs identify as toddlers and some even as 4, 5, or 6 year olds and even older.

Yeah. I identify more as a little as my age generally isn't towards a baby stage. Toddler and up with most of my age being 4 and above. (But still using some baby stuff)

It's more PC and it means headspace or that's my thought.
    Some did not like AB thought little more Accepted kind of like some are calling diaper's dipsters. Or dips.

Not exactly, it's simply all Little boys and girls, which like/love everything related to being a toddler or an adult child; identify or roleplay as such.
    In contrast to anything AB related, so anything made for infants, and identifying as such anyway. LGs and LBs don't necessarily have a knack for that, hence the Little tag.

In general I'd say, although it's also a bit of a generalisation, that littles like to be a bit more "active", despite being "older" anyway, which goes hand in hand. In contrast to being much more passive as an infant.

Furthermore it has been split from the old Sissy/LG tag, since little boys have been left out so far. Besides that individuals who identify as both Little Boy / Little Girl at different times, or whose little is genderless, do not have to pick a gender with choosing this term. Secondly, since Littles and Sissys may have a vast majority of differences, hence they're two differentiable tags now.

Wow, I never new this subject was that deep. It's all good though and I totally get it I'm a newborn/infant myself, but around like-minded friends, I'm more of a toddler that just likes to get into EVERYTHING!

I identify as a little. When I am little me, I'm being in the headspace of a 9-12 year old. I often felt uncomfortable with the term Adult Baby, as I don't enjoy babyish stuff at all, except for diapers. I don't enjoy plushies, don't want a pacifier or sippy cup or bottle, and don't want to crawl around or be helpless.

I do enjoy playing with toys like cars, soldiers or Legos, and like colouring in. It makes it a bit hard to incorporate diapers into this age set, but it can be done. When I do play as a little, there is always some element of wetting involved. This is where the diapers can come in. I may be distracted as I play, wet my pants, and be diapered as a punishment. Or I may be a bed wetter who wears a nappy to bed, but has either not gone to bed yet or has woken up dry but is still wearing.

I'm lucky to have a girlfriend who likes age play as well, but for her it's a younger more babyish age. She likes to be 3-4, and be diapered and cared for, and likes to suck her thumb. But we can be flexible to suit each other's playtime. When we play together, we take turns indulging in each other's fantasy. We can play as big kids who might be accident prone, then I can change her and she can be as little as she wants.

I like to identify myself as a little who is about 5-6 years old who like paci's, bottles, plushies, and needs diapers.
    For me little means liking and doing things that are commonly associated with younger children. But everybody will have their won definition to what little means to them.

In reality I am big. I am 6 feet tall and weight about 230 lbs. I don't consider myself as little. AB is more suitable for me.