Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentlySpeaking

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
so I am sitting here drinking Barry's tea from a bottle (tried it in the bottle first time the other night best bottle I have had yet!)

what is in your sippy cup or bottle you have now?

what are some of you favorite drinks to put in them?

Juice, tea and my favourite.. hot cocoa :)!

Wegmans' unsweetened vanilla almond milk. Yummy and creamy and perfect for drinking out of a bottle. And then I fall asleep. :sleep1:

Formula, water or milk are my top drinks but I also occasionally have apple juice, grape juice and chocolate milk.

I almost always drink a half and half combination of cranberry juice and ginger ale. It was recommended for me by the nurses when I had my bleeding ulcer many years ago. I still drink it. Cranberry juice is a natural diuretic and has no caffeine. Canada Dry ginger ale doesn't contain caffeine either.

Most of the time apple juice is in my bottle but I will also put water and some kind of fruit punch drink in it from time to time.

Chocolate milk with irish cream. Great for helping with sleep.

Sweetened vanilla almond milk, nice and warm :) best sleep aid I've found.

Jack daniels and diet coke ;)

I have never had much sucess with soda in bttles and sippy cups

Whatever I want to drink! A growing girl needs many drinks! ♥

Of course, apple juice is the standby if you just really need that special warm feeling that comes from it being YOUR sippy.

Usually just regular 2% milk. Apple juice has its own charm too. I also have soda once in a while.

ForeignExtra said:
Wegmans' unsweetened vanilla almond milk. Yummy and creamy and perfect for drinking out of a bottle. And then I fall asleep. :sleep1:

neonnoodle said:
Sweetened vanilla almond milk, nice and warm :) best sleep aid I've found.

Count me in as another almond milk drinker. I drank last night Alpro Almond Milk and this morning Alpro Oat Milk. I stop drinking regular cow milk and along with soy and oat milk I found the almond to be the best alternative.

Fraldinhas said:
Count me in as another almond milk drinker. I drank last night Alpro Almond Milk and this morning Alpro Oat Milk. I stop drinking regular cow milk and along with soy and oat milk I found the almond to be the best alternative.

Almond is the best <3
Especially chocolate almond 8)

how do you drink soda frm a sippy cup with out it being all fizzy?

Almond milk.

SilentlySpeaking said:

You don't. sippy cups and bottles shouldn't really leak and because good ones don't when you put anything carbonated in it. when you suck it out it will fizz up, just like if you shook it really hard opened a can and drank the soda that comes shooting out. Sorry but if you want soda or anything highly carbonated like that, normal cups are what you're pretty much going to have to use.

that's what I had thought I kist notice one or two mentioned soda and I saw a bit confused

SilentlySpeaking said:

Maybe they shake the fizz out of it first?

SilentlySpeaking said:

You could let it go flat before putting the nipple on. Or if you don't already have a fast-flow nipple, you could use that instead; those usually have large enough openings to allow carbonation to escape fast enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back