Thread: Baby Wipe Tubs?

Default Baby Wipe Tubs?

Hello! I was wondering..I'm looking a really cute Winnie the Pooh babies Huggies baby wipe tub. I was one that i can refill but I cant find any really cute ones to buy? You know how they draw the Winnie the Pooh characters as babies? I thought they had some tubs with that designs but I cant find any. :c

Tubs seem to be getting fewer and farther between at the places where I shop. They seem to be shifting more to soft plastic pouches with hard plastic tops. Good enough for travel but they aren't as big and I'd rather not have to refill the bathroom tub every time I turn around.

Yeah, I haven't realized they were getting rarer. I just cleaned out my cabinets last week & threw away several tubs. Might should have saved them.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe get a wipes warmer tub & either add stickers or paint on it?

Well if anyone has a empty cute Winnie the Pooh tub, Id be willing to pay for it. Let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Shyanne View Post
    Hello! I was wondering..I'm looking a really cute Winnie the Pooh babies Huggies baby wipe tub. I was one that i can refill but I cant find any really cute ones to buy? You know how they draw the Winnie the Pooh characters as babies? I thought they had some tubs with that designs but I cant find any. :c
    Are you talking about these? http://www.toysrus.com/buy/baby-wipe...-18651-2396469