Wondering about these new ABDL diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have to wonder, all these *new abdl diapers that are coming out, are they all made at the same factory? I mean and here me out, is it the same place (in china) that uses the same cut plates but different outer plastic designs?
I'm business "A" and I invest for a lot of 20,000 abdl diapers, I see a factory that can make my product, I choose a design and decide either using 2 tapes, or 4 tapes, the factory tells me that for a certain price point I can have x absorbency.
Now your business "b" and you want to invest in a lot of 20,000 abdl diapers, you pic your outside shell design, you meet with the factory and they tell you a certain price point for x absorbency, you happen to pick the same as mine, you get your run of 20,000 diapers.
In the end both of our runs came from the same factory, they are different shell designs, you choose 2 tape system, I choose 4 tape system, but they have the same cut, same amount of absorbency. It's just something to think about as the market get larger. I don't think people are buying there own diaper factories, I think that some of these different brands are made at the same place, just a different run so to speak.
Which brings up another question, can anyone remember a few years ago china was putting waste into all there products, when I say waste I mean lead, arsenic, and other bad chemicals. I wonder if our diapers have any of that crap in them.

can anyone remember a few years ago china was putting waste into all there products, when I say waste I mean lead, arsenic, and other bad chemicals. I wonder if our diapers have any of that crap in them.

From what i see the did not so much "put" waste in products as left materials used to make products out where it got contaminated or used companies that had little or no controls on there products components.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back