Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: X-post from Reddit, Map of AB Businesses.

Default X-post from Reddit, Map of AB Businesses.

A /u/abdlextra on Reddit posted on /r/abdl an interesting map of AB businesses pinpointed, thought everybody here would appreciate looking at it for curiosity sake. https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1560966

Wow! I'm across lake Erie from Rearz, and a state away from a brick and mortar store at apparently sells ABDL products. And two states from Snuggies base of operations. God bless Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by Scales View Post
    Wow! I'm across lake Erie from Rearz, and a state away from a brick and mortar store at apparently sells ABDL products. And two states from Snuggies base of operations. God bless Ohio.
    Lucky

Sadly there are no ABDL stores near me in FL. Though, do places like Bambino actually have a storefront that one can visit and shop at? I was under the impression that most ABDL businesses were entirely online and those locations are likely either their offices or fulfillment centers (or both).

I think you're missing a lot. How about foreverakid, cosyndry, baby-pants, fetware?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyboy View Post
    I think you're missing a lot. How about foreverakid, cosyndry, baby-pants, fetware?
    I didn't make it

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyboy View Post
    The point of the map is for ABDL stores that are open for retail or pickup. I wasn't aware those stores did that (not my map, either).

Our family cottage which is near Parry Sound must be close to Rearz.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Our family cottage which is near Parry Sound must be close to Rearz.
    You and your wife can do double shopping. For you and the grand kids right? :P

It says there's one right in the middle of Las Vegas, an AwwSoCute marker!... right on the Bunny Ranch.
    That's pretty near me but it says Bunny Ranch is a club. I dunno how that works. If I could get AwwSoCute a short distance away, that would be neat.