• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Hello there!

going to try and follow the posting guidelines for an intro, so I apologize if the order is off. I am a college student in the science field working on getting a few part time jobs, and people say I am one of those outgoing introverts like Kramer from Seinfeld.

I come here primarily as a DL, but a DL in a way that I use diapers to help regress to simpler/non chaotic times in life. I knew I was a DL when I was young, as I had/have bedwetting issues (rare anymore) but would on occasion sneak in wearing a Goodnite to school. I buried those feelings for a long time as I thought they were not normal, but I'm happy to see there are many with similar urges and that the community is welcoming.

As far as hobbies go, I enjoy crafting models, writing freely on random things and sometimes deliberate things, and the outdoors. Fairly independent hobbies, but I find some comfort in the solitude.

Out of this site, I'm looking at a way to get in-touch with myself, after burying for a long time. Learning why diaper fetishes occur, and also learning more about good products that can either be used for pleasure, or to also manage the occasional wet night.

Thank you for the warm welcome,
I look forward to our time

Welcome FudgedInLuvs! That was a great intro! Kramer, eh? That brings back memories. He was kind of hyper as I recall. Anyway, as you know, we are here for support. Suppressing feelings for years is a common theme here. It is a struggle for many here. I myself wnt to wear but it is difficult with a family that doesn't know and wouldn't understand.

What kind of models do you like? I haven't done any in years.

zipperless said:
Welcome FudgedInLuvs! That was a great intro! Kramer, eh? That brings back memories. He was kind of hyper as I recall. Anyway, as you know, we are here for support. Suppressing feelings for years is a common theme here. It is a struggle for many here. I myself wnt to wear but it is difficult with a family that doesn't know and wouldn't understand.

What kind of models do you like? I haven't done any in years.

Thanks zipperless! Kramer is always a laugh. Glad to hear that you guys are here for support. Guess you could say that I have been fairly confused in the journey, but I guess it is better than repression. Suppressing feelings seems, oddly, natural but don't think it is the best way to handle things. I understand where you're coming from on wanting to wear and not being able to. I myself keep it hidden (even when I was young and would sneak wearing a pull up or goodnite it was ALWAYS in secret) but having the occasional nighttime issue helped get me back into the DL world.

Also to my hobbies, I am an avid reader, enjoy cooking as well and watching football.

Models are a lot of fun, I dabble in model rocketry (just low power, still a lot fun, and more affordable than mid or high power) got out of it for a while when I started college, starting to get back into it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back