Status
Not open for further replies.

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I was randomly window-shopping and noticed a new type of cute AB diapers!!
http://www.saveexpress.de/de/inkont...er-colour-nacht-windel-gr.m-bunt-10er-packung
Have I just not heard from them before? They were in the new section of the website at least :O

I bought their other type of diaper, MyDiaper Comfort a while back. It was a huge pack for really cheap. They are absolutely useless for actual use, but even the medium is so big it can be used over any diaper. Once I put on 4 diapers and covered them with MyDiaper Comfort and so got myself the best waddling experience, and still getting some cute designs on top :3 So yeah, they have a good use for them even if they don't really hold up as diapers.

Comfort brand of MyDiaper is so bad for use that I am a bit skeevy of this Nacht-one.. Comfort has all the bad stuff, it tears, it has pinholes, it leaks, it's only fluff no polymer and it's really thin.
But... I'll be damned if these ones are not cute! If they don't hold up, I'll just use them as cover diapers, then :p

The market seems to be full of new ABDL nappies!!!

I've not tried these, I remember the old ones and they were simply awful, but these look like an improvement, supposedly hold up to 4000ml which is pretty good, plus they have a landing zone.
I'm not going to rush out and purchase them, as I've made impulse buys before and ended up disappointed so I think I'll get some samples of the plain white ones, not to keen on the colourful ones - look like a Snuggies rip off.

If you buy some please do a review on them let us folks know what they are like.

I think I will get them and test them out. They cost much less than most ABDL theme diapers and I can get them cheaply in here so yeah can't pass this one :O
MyDiaper seems to be a brand which just rips off other designs (didn't one brand have to change their design when MyDiaper Comfort made the design too similar?) but I can't complain about it since it does make the price much lower.. I don't want to pay 2-3 euros per nappy!!

huh. with that wavy pattern along the padding margins, they look very much like a waddler. (specifically a waddler overnight) I wonder if they're related? Funny they only give exterior pics, nothing on the inside? I think the text says they have leak guards?

bambinod said:
huh. with that wavy pattern along the padding margins, they look very much like a waddler. (specifically a waddler overnight) I wonder if they're related? Funny they only give exterior pics, nothing on the inside? I think the text says they have leak guards?
Looks like they've ripped off the Snuggies Waddler designs - like TyphaHare mentioned, they copied elements of the Fabine design before in their original 'MyDiaper' design.

I'm curious about trying these but I'm fairly certain they'll be low quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back