Not open for further replies.

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Well I just binge purchased a case of Snuggies Waddlers Overnight diapers, looking forward to the experience. Can anybody here confirm this was a good idea, I should probably try sample packs more often, but when I get into the idea of buying some high quality diapers online, I just end up buying a whole case each time.

I don't think you'll be disappointed. I only got one bag when they first were released. Very nice quality diaper and I think not too overpriced. I'll order more next time I need to restock.

cm90210 said:
I don't think you'll be disappointed. I only got one bag when they first were released. Very nice quality diaper and I think not too overpriced. I'll order more next time I need to restock.

Cool, good to hear, thanks.

+1 for the Snuggies Overnight. I didn't think any diaper could trump my precious Bambino Teddies, but these things are seriously good.

Like...REALLY damn good.

Best new entry to the "designer" diaper market in years IMO, and much MUCH thirstier than the standard Waddler (thankfully).

Might be the only example where I really can't think of a notable design flaw.

Between these and the all-white S.EX Snuggies, I'm honestly considering switching over completely from Bambinos.

PaddedPat said:
Between these and the all-white S.EX Snuggies, I'm honestly considering switching over completely from Bambinos.
Me, too. The next time I have the money for a case, I'm getting Snuggies instead of my usual variety case from Bambinos. You get a lot more for just twenty more dollars.

Tyger said:
Well I just binge purchased a case of Snuggies Waddlers Overnight diapers, looking forward to the experience. Can anybody here confirm this was a good idea, I should probably try sample packs more often, but when I get into the idea of buying some high quality diapers online, I just end up buying a whole case each time.

you will be very happy just

I really liked the snuggies that I bought when they first came and out and like you I don't like to buy sample packs. Personally for me they performed really well and better than I thought they would. I think you'll like them and you wont be disappointed.

How long does it take to ship normally? i'm thinking of getting some, but i need it soon.

dlove said:
How long does it take to ship normally? i'm thinking of getting some, but i need it soon.

Should be here tomorrow, and I bought it the day I started this thread, so, 6 days for me i guess.

And a second data point:

Ordered 8/1 (Saturday),
shipped 8/3 (Monday) (UPS Ground)
scheduled delivery 8/10 (Monday)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back