Charlotte, NC, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nezquic66

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Just wondering, but is there anyone else in Charlotte, NC or the surrounding area on here? If so, where is everyone from?

I'm from central Virginia, which isn't NC, but it's relatively close.

I'll visit ya one day ;) just give me some time. As long as you don't kill me, I'm willing to visit you for a few hours.

That's where my dream job is I think :)! But I move between Kentucky and Tennessee.

Snivy - YES! We must meet! I've got two years left in Charlotte, so let's not worry too much!
And Baxton, Charlotte is a beautiful city! I'm from Ohio, but Charlotte is amazing! I'm not a huge fan of Kentucky, but Tennessee is pretty! Amazing state!

Haha, yeah, I don't care much for Kentucky either :p there isn't a lot to do here. But I love the hills in Tennessee, and Gatlinburg. It's like a theme park in city form :). But yeah, NC sounds like an amazing state. Sounds like a good vacation trip!

I've only been to the western half of TN, and would love to see more of it! I assume you've not been to NC? So, where are you from??

Born in Illinois, but pretty much lived the rest in Kentucky. Now I'm in Tennessee for college. :)

nezquic66 said:
Just wondering, but is there anyone else in Charlotte, NC

I've lived in NC all of my life, went to school at UNC Charlotte and still live a little less than an hour south of Charlotte.

Awesome! I looked at UNCC, but didn't like it as well as other schools. I have friends there though! I actually go to Queens, so it's a MUCH smaller community! Plus Myers Park is a beautiful neighborhood! Where do you live now, Khaymen?

Hahahahahaha as a truck driver i have been there every other day for the last month running AC delco and fed ex between charlotte NC and memphis tn. BTW i has a bone to pick with scdot their construction zone just before the border on I85 ripped a piece of plastic off my trucks running boards. Its a kw so that $3 piece cost me like $70

I-85 is a mess, no matter where you're at! I've driven it from Atlanta all the way up NC. SCDOT is a JOKE!

nezquic66 said:
I-85 is a mess, no matter where you're at! I've driven it from Atlanta all the way up NC. SCDOT is a JOKE!
Oh man dont get me started on atlanta, I85 switching to the I285 bypass (i think its 285 idk ill pass by it again later next week) is a nightmare as well as 285 to I20. But yeah im not 100% sure where it was in charlotte as i was asleep in the sleeper during the day but my co driver stoped at south park mall or something did not know there was a microsoft store.

I just drove through Atlanta in May. 285 to 20 when I was going to Birmingham for a weekend. It's all a mess! And I don't live far from South Park mall at all! Less than 10 minuets actually! They just opened a Microsoft store within the last year or so.

nezquic66 said:
Where do you live now, Khaymen?

Cleveland County is all I can say at the moment. I'm getting married soon and may be about to implement a three phase move and will land either in Shelby or Grover.

Ok! My roommate is from Grover!

nezquic66 said:
I just drove through Atlanta in May. 285 to 20 when I was going to Birmingham for a weekend. It's all a mess! And I don't live far from South Park mall at all! Less than 10 minuets actually! They just opened a Microsoft store within the last year or so.
Yeah actually im picking up a fed ex now to charlotte NC but cant stay long its a drop and hook my co driver takes over there and drives back

nezquic66 said:
Just wondering

Were you just curious or did you want to meet people for a meal somewhere? My schedule is prohibitive at present but I would love to start an ABDL munch in Gastonia or Charlotte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back