Dumb Question about Goodnites

Status
Not open for further replies.

nezquic66

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
This might be a dumb question, but I love Goodnites, and can't figure out something about them. I have both boys and girls Goodnites right now and use both, and while the boys Goodnites have more padding in the front and the girls have more in the middle, do the boys Goodnites have more room in the front, given anatomical differences between boys and girls? I can't tell when I'm wearing, though, it would make sense to do so.

I think the company that makes GoodNites, Kimberly-Clark, also makes unisex store brands.

That's a good question. I only wear girl GoodNites. I can't wet with it up (not erect) I have to point down, but I kind of like that better so my front isn't always wet.

I've tried wearing the girls backwards, but it's just weird feeling, so it doesn't stay long enough for me to wet them like that.

I'd like to know also, even though I'm not fond of the prints on the boys pull-ups.

I just bought my first boys pack in years, and like the one design more than the other. They are very nice, though, I normally wear the girls as well.
I've also tried to wear the girls backwards, though, I agree it is uncomfortable!

If you can't tell, it seems like that answers the question. Any differences must be negligible and if they're not apparent to you, that's really the most important thing.

nezquic66 said:
This might be a dumb question, but I love Goodnites, and can't figure out something about them. I have both boys and girls Goodnites right now and use both, and while the boys Goodnites have more padding in the front and the girls have more in the middle, do the boys Goodnites have more room in the front, given anatomical differences between boys and girls? I can't tell when I'm wearing, though, it would make sense to do so.

The differences are just the designs and the location of extra padding. Nothing about room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back