Waking up wet

Status
Not open for further replies.

nezquic66

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
The title says it all! I just now woke up wet! I dozed off around 10 (3 hours ago) and just woke up on my sofa and much to my surprise, I was wet. I changed an hour before, and had to pee a little before falling asleep, but, didn't expect much, as I've not had an accident since I was a toddler. However, I thought is was quite odd when I first woke up, as I didn't know I was wet. My diaper was no longer warm, so it has to have been a while. Also, my goodnite was FLOODED. It is such an amazing feeling to wake up diapered in the first place, but to wake up wet when it wasn't meant, even better! Now, to change into a dry diaper.

Nice, I've tried going to sleep when I need to go and so forth. Never can triger an accident.

As your body gets use to wetting in your diaper expect more wet nights over time.

I would like to wake up wet from the night, but I don't always wear to bed. But since I've started, just in case, I've been sleeping on pads that were left over from when I was house-breaking my dog :lol:

See, I don't wear a lot, but have worn almost 24/7 since the end of last week, and this is any I am so shocked! My current diaper is dry since I've woken up, though that will all change shortly as I've banned myself from using the toilet all week

man, I wish that I had that type of supply to do that. I can only do 1 pull-up per day, and every 2nd or 3rd day I wear GoodNites Tru-Fits (or not wear). It sucks not to have a job to be able to fund this :(

I really wish that I had listened to my thoughts years ago while I had a job.

Sorry about that, just me being my ranty self it seems XD

Good luck on going a week without the toilet :)

Thanks! I'm a college student, so finances are tight, but I've said $40 MAX on diapers. My family comes home next Monday, and I've got a about 15 Goodnites remaining. Can't order to my house, but I order to a friends house who knows I'm a dl. Might buy something more this week if I run out. Goodnites can only hold one wetting and aren't too mess friendly!

I wet Saturday night and my goodnight leaked onto my pad. I half woke up but went back to sleep without changing. Sunday morning I saw yellow on the sheet but it was dry so I figured I'd just throw a clean pad on and wait til Monday when my husband was at work to wash the sheets. As it turned out he was home on Monday but ended up telling me to wash the covers for other reasons so I didn't have to confess. Maybe he will read it on here.

Lozza1979 said:
I've been wearing nearly 24/7 for 3 years and that includes wearing to bed every night and I've never woken up wet.

Try drinking more

I woke up wet this morning. Last night when I put on my diaper and got my bedtime drink I immediately started wetting so I changed and got another drink. 4 hours later I woke up nice and warm and cozy. I usually drink a 12 oz before bed and it does the trick as long as I don't go potty right before bed. Last night I had to up it to 25 oz to make up for it.

parcelboy2 said:
Try drinking more

doesn't seem to help me. I just wake up and go and go back to sleep more often....

(and on a few nights I've had to get up and change if it's getting out of hand!)

Most mornings I wake up wet but I don't always use the pads underneath me to keep my mattress intact. Basically I have gotten so used to being 24/7 that I figured I might as well just make sure I sleep well by going to bed moderately hydrated. I no longer even wake up any more until I get my 8 hours of sleep the next morning.

bambinod said:
doesn't seem to help me. I just wake up and go and go back to sleep more often....

(and on a few nights I've had to get up and change if it's getting out of hand!)

Have you tried a couple beers before bed?

WBxx said:
Have you tried a couple beers before bed?

I don't drink alcohol

bambinod said:
I don't drink alcohol

I respect that. What time do you wake with the urge? When initially regressing I found I was most likely to sleep through the event when it happened early in the night, like an hour or so after falling asleep.

WBxx said:
I respect that. What time do you wake with the urge? When initially regressing I found I was most likely to sleep through the event when it happened early in the night, like an hour or so after falling asleep.

Unfortunately I never have been able to sleep soundly. (never... like I can remember not being able to stay asleep at age 10) I'm a very light sleeper I gess, and just surface constantly. But that generally means I spend a LOT of my night in REM. (which is unfortunately not the most restful place to sleep!) Probably half of my nights feel almost like I'm in REM all night long - hours of dreaming. (sometimes I actually wake up tired from all the dreaming!)

But that means I wake up about every hour overnight. There's nothing I can do to prevent that, so I've just worked on getting back to sleep quickly. So not having to get up and stagger across a cold floor to the bathroom (and take 20-25 min to get back to sleep instead of 2) several times a night is a big plus :) Wake, wet, back to sleep!

Waking up in wet diaper is a great feeling I have some nights when I go to sleep dry and I wake up wet. It's nice to know that you enjoyed waking up wet.

WBxx said:
No alcohol guineas Kalibre will still run through you though,but the alcohol helps because it irritates the bladder like soda or coffee also,slam some decaf dude!

I'd like to go to bed dry and wake up wet once in a while.

I might be weird, but it seems soda doesn't affect my bladder like it does others. I can drink it all day and rarely urinate, but once I drink any other drink it goes straight-thru me.

---------------

:| I just noticed that I made a reply before and didn't notice it :lol: sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back