Waking up wet

Status
Not open for further replies.
FluffyMastiff said:
I'd like to go to bed dry and wake up wet once in a while.

I might be weird, but it seems soda doesn't affect my bladder like it does others. I can drink it all day and rarely urinate, but once I drink any other drink it goes straight-thru me.

More than I've done. :) I ended up training myself to wet consciously and only had success about a month ago. It's incredibly difficult, especially since I've had myself go whenever I'm home my entire life. So I'd usually end up holding everything in for hours. I'd like to be able to train myself to go where and whenever I want.

Training yourself to go where and whenever you want is largely a mental thing. You brain has been conditioned not to go when you are clothed, but only when you are at the toilet, and properly prepared for elimination. Wearing good pullups (try Always Discreet, for example or diapers, and telling yourself it is OK to use the pull-up/diaper when you need to go. You may not have too much of a problem doing so, or it could take several weeks, but you will get your brain retrained. Now, I can go with no problem when wearing a diaper or pullup, or if I am wearing regular underwear to go to the toilet for elimination. I just tell myself which I am wearing. Good Luck, and dont give up.

Thank you for the advice! I'll definitely try that brand next time and see what I can do about retraining. :)

One of these days I hope to wake up wet. I do sometimes wonder if my diaper is a little wetter when I wake up, but I can never prove it.

I wake up wet all the time. When I am asleep and wetting. I don't feel anything during my sleep. It just happens.

As "blondiewoof" mentioned, retraining your brain to accept wetting yourself during the night is basically the key to the whole issue. It just takes time for the brain to realize that you happily wearing diapers/pullups and you actually do want to wet during the night, specifically while you are in a deep sleep. And trust me, I am still having this problem of retraining my brain with low results of sleep wetting pleasures. I find it a bit frustrating to be woken up in the middle of the night by a full bladder that really wants to let loose but the brain is saying....."nooooo, you need the toilet". Then you lay there, trying to relax yourself in way that tells the brain, "but this is what I want to do". Then you end up standing up or sitting up to motivate the brain the tell the bladder, "yeah, well, I guess it is okay".

Now whether I learned this from another posting here within the forum or not, I am now approaching this matter in different way. As of this morning I am denying the brain toilet privileges with the exception of #2. So far brain has experienced a day of soaking wet warmth in a pullup with a pad inside. In fact brain has experienced 2 sessions so far to the point that pullup/pad combos had become so saturated that my plastic pants had to take the overload. Brain decided that this is not bad of an idea and sort of relaxed enough that wetting occurred, standing, walking, sitting, bending over while I dealt with my normal everyday things at home.

Now the trick will be tonight. Brain loves beer and the wetting that is associated with it. But brain does not know that a well diapered/padded bladder is going to bed properly filled so that when brain falls asleep, bladder can have fun during the night without waking anyone up.

And that concludes tonight's night wetting lesson.....I hope.......lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back