Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where can I get good diaper samples?

Default Where can I get good diaper samples?

I get hammered with responses saying that there's already a thread for this, I'd like to clarify that I am NOT talking about getting free diaper samples. I don't wear much, really at all, I haven't purchased a pack of diapers in over a year, and so don't really know much about each different brand. I wanted to purchase a sample pack of a bunch of different brands in order to get a feel of what like best. I know ABuniverse used to have a really extensive sample pack available but I went to their webpage and everything looks different, not to mention the only sample pack there is for their own diapers. abdlfactory hs a fantastic sample package available but I live in the US and don't feel like paying double the price of the sample in shipping.

Any ideas? If not I may just order a 2 pack sample of tranquility ATN and see if I like them, and then just keep buying those if I do because they're the ones I'm interested in the most right now.

You can purchase samples of many types of diapers from parentgiving.com.

Wearingclouds.com is what I see most mention for sampling from a large selection of diapers. Check it out and see what you think

Quote Originally Posted by ToddySmurf View Post
    Wearingclouds.com is what I see most mention for sampling from a large selection of diapers. Check it out and see what you think
    Without a doubt the best sample site I've seen yet, their selection is huge and I most likely will end up ordering from them, however my one issue is that for quite a few of their samples they only have larges available and are out of stock in some brands all together. Being that I'm a 33" waist 140lbs I barely fit into the mediums let alone a large. Any idea if they'll be restocking everything sometime soon? because I couldn't find anything on their website about it.

You can get ATN. From principle business industries who makes tranqulity or if you do not mind getting them mailed to you I can stuff some in a box and mail them to you if you like I also have lingers for them made by tranquility that I could send.

You can also order a sample box of everything from Depend . Attend all the way up to tranquility and molicare I think for 9.99 cents from HDIS It comes with 2 samples of like 15 different diapers. Pm me if you want me to send you some.

Age Comfort. Canadian Store. They allow you to pick up to 5 free samples. Some do cost however like the Dry 24/7 That was $2.00 for the diaper.

http://abdlfactory.com/diaper-sample...enefit-package this is so far the biggest sample pack I have ever seen!
    It's European though, you did not specify where you are from.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby23 View Post
    abdlfactory.com is very good for a slection to try :-)

Quote Originally Posted by TyphaHare View Post
    http://abdlfactory.com/diaper-sample...enefit-package this is so far the biggest sample pack I have ever seen!
    It's European though, you did not specify where you are from.
    Yeah I checked out ABDLfactory, like I said in my original post their selection is amazing but I don't want to pay twice the cost of the product in shipping, its not really worth it =/

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyMastiff View Post
    I just put in a sample order at BambinoDiapers I got free shipping from them.
    And bambino does samples?? I had no idea I can't see anything on their website that says it, would you mind hooking me up with a link?