• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just another intro haha :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandyApples

Contributor
Role
Hi all, I'm Pandy.

I, myself, am not a DL but my best mate (BlueSky) is one. I came out to him earlier this year and he felt that he could trust me enough to tell me his secret too. I've only told a handful of my friends that I'm gay and am still stressing about it. I've had a really rough couple of years since I left high school and have been struggling with fairly harmful thoughts as the friends I had as distractions all went their separate ways and Blue's really helped me cope over the last several months. I'm generally a very closed off person and quite introverted but my friend said how much using a forum and talking to like minded people had helped him, so I thought it might help me too.

I'm a second year uni student studying for a BSc and majoring in Chemistry (hoping to go into energy research or pharmaceuticals :D boring I know haha) and I love gaming.

Last edited:
Welcome, friend ;)

I'm glad you and BlueSky found each other.

Welcome to ADISC.

Hey great to see you, welcome. And thanks for supporting your friend. I hope you find many helpful things to increase your understanding about our interests.

Hii how are you, hope your having a diapered day

- - - Updated - - -

I'm new to the site just wanted to say hi and stay diapered abdl community. Get at me I want to talk to new people

Welcome, glad you both found a good friend in each other xD its always nice to have a friend who can understand and be a confidant on problems theyve never really experienced themselves, because it shows they care enough to learn about it :D you're a good friend..

welcome aboard friend

Hey, Thanks fellas. He's always been so supportive of me, it would be heartless of me not to do the same for him. I've told him I would 100% try one on with him if we were ever in a situation that we could. I hope there's one soon because I'm actually pretty excited about it haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back