Thread: Just another intro haha :P

Default Just another intro haha :P

Hi all, I'm Pandy.

I, myself, am not a DL but my best mate (BlueSky) is one. I came out to him earlier this year and he felt that he could trust me enough to tell me his secret too. I've only told a handful of my friends that I'm gay and am still stressing about it. I've had a really rough couple of years since I left high school and have been struggling with fairly harmful thoughts as the friends I had as distractions all went their separate ways and Blue's really helped me cope over the last several months. I'm generally a very closed off person and quite introverted but my friend said how much using a forum and talking to like minded people had helped him, so I thought it might help me too.

I'm a second year uni student studying for a BSc and majoring in Chemistry (hoping to go into energy research or pharmaceuticals boring I know haha) and I love gaming.
    Last edited by PandyApples; 27-Jul-2015 at 12:00.

I'm glad you and BlueSky found each other.

Welcome to ADISC.

Hey great to see you, welcome. And thanks for supporting your friend. I hope you find many helpful things to increase your understanding about our interests.

Hii how are you, hope your having a diapered day

- - - Updated - - -

I'm new to the site just wanted to say hi and stay diapered abdl community. Get at me I want to talk to new people

Welcome, glad you both found a good friend in each other xD its always nice to have a friend who can understand and be a confidant on problems theyve never really experienced themselves, because it shows they care enough to learn about it you're a good friend..

Hey, Thanks fellas. He's always been so supportive of me, it would be heartless of me not to do the same for him. I've told him I would 100% try one on with him if we were ever in a situation that we could. I hope there's one soon because I'm actually pretty excited about it haha