Thread: Goodnites: Diapers vs Tru Fit

Default Goodnites: Diapers vs Tru Fit

Recently, I've been thinking about buying some Goodnites Tru Fits, but wanted to see what everyone else has thought of them. I love their diapers, but am skeptical of their Tru fit. I'm about 165lbs with a 32" waist, will they fit? Also, how much do they hold? More, less, or about the same as the diaper version? Thank for your input!

In my experience they hold more than the diapers do. If you fit into the L/XL goodnites you'll fit into the Large/XL Tru-fit underwear, the tru-fits stretch a bit more than the diapers and are pretty sturdy, they won't just rip unless you are trying to make them rip. But imo, the best combination would be the tru-fit inserts put into the regular goodnites pull ups, that is the ultimate combination. Though the one plus I'll give the tru-fit underwear are that you can put baby diapers inside them instead of the insert, so say you want to wear a pampers cruiser but don't fit? No problem! Just lay it inside the tru-fit in the same way you'd put the insert in. Worth the investment imo.

Thanks! I've got to go to the store later, so I might pick some up. Glad that they'll fit! Thanks again

I use both the GoodNites Pull-ups AND Tru-Fits. I enjoy both of them equally. The only thing with the Tru-Fits, is the leak guard will sometimes rub against the skin next to my boys, but a quick adjustment/baby powder helps. I use the girls design on both.

I have a ~32" waist also, and they are not overly tight or hard to put on.

Awesome! I'm slightly worried about sizing. I prefer girls diapers, though I might buy the boys version, if I buy them

Walgreens by me has the starter kit on sale right now for 8 USD off. Not sure when the sale ends. Other sales are on for the rest of the GoodNites brand.

My local Walmart didn't have any true fit, but the normal boys pull ups were on sale for $8 so I bought a pack. I normally wear the girls, but the boys are a great change. I think they are much nicer than the previous ones. Wearing one now! Just haven't used it yet.

When I bought mine, I went to GoodNites website and they have a $1.00 off coupon ($2.00 for Tru-Fits). I had to use an email address but I printed out each one, the Pull-ups, Starter Pack and Refill pack... plus, as tg4selfcheckout said, they had them on sale already.