The black cloud in diaper land today

Status
Not open for further replies.

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone, thought I would share. I have the black cloud in diaper land today, This morning I woke up with a full dry 24/7, that's normal because I was out last night with friends and had a few beers. Everything diaper related took a turn for the worse LOL, its comical. When I changed after I woke up I went to get my wipes, guess what, only one wipe left. So not a big deal, I then took my powder to sprinkle, and It came out, like a lot of powder, everywhere, again not a big deal. I then decided to use a molicare, put it on, everything was good. About a hour went by and I wet twice, my shorts and onesie were soaked. I took my onesie off and looked at the diaper a saw (2) pin holes in the plastic, so I needed to change. I swapped over to a abu. I put the one on and the diaper split in half at the tape location, never saw that before, but I did tape in snuggly, I had to take a second diaper and put it over the first, then a new onesie and pair of shorts.
I just started a new load of wash, wasn't planning on doing a load today, but with the black cloud over me I might as well get ahead in the laundry department.
I will add to this if anything else goes wrong today.

It's called Murphy's Law. If it can go wrong, it will.
pampers4U said:
Hey everyone, thought I would share. I have the black cloud in diaper land today, This morning I woke up with a full dry 24/7, that's normal because I was out last night with friends and had a few beers. Everything diaper related took a turn for the worse LOL, its comical. When I changed after I woke up I went to get my wipes, guess what, only one wipe left. So not a big deal, I then took my powder to sprinkle, and It came out, like a lot of powder, everywhere, again not a big deal. I then decided to use a molicare, put it on, everything was good. About a hour went by and I wet twice, my shorts and onesie were soaked. I took my onesie off and looked at the diaper a saw (2) pin holes in the plastic, so I needed to change. I swapped over to a abu. I put the one on and the diaper split in half at the tape location, never saw that before, but I did tape in snuggly, I had to take a second diaper and put it over the first, then a new onesie and pair of shorts.
I just started a new load of wash, wasn't planning on doing a load today, but with the black cloud over me I might as well get ahead in the laundry department.
I will add to this if anything else goes wrong today.

I apologize for my soft giggling of your amusing "Black Diaper" woes.......however, I can sympathize as I too have had a day or 2 like that:thumbsup:

I guess we all have funny moments like that just be thankful it wasn't anything to serious like getting caught!! :eek!:

43goofball43 said:
It's called Murphy's Law. If it can go wrong, it will.
... and at the worst possible time.

I think that's why everything that can go wrong, does so on the exact same day. For those days, I like to write tongue-in-cheek stories about them so that I can laugh about them later.

Hopefully the rest of your day goes better.

Sorry for your wardrobe malfunction.
On day when I can seem get any thing to work its best to cuddle up to cartoons and a nice plushie.
Hope it get's better for you.

TyphaHare said:
Good thing Fabine has a new diaper coming for just this kind of emo day :D lol http://www.buntewindel.de/epages/63089193.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/63089193/Products/1966.4[1]
57b8dd2b4535425f172031efff6820f7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back