Thread: The black cloud in diaper land today

Default The black cloud in diaper land today

Hey everyone, thought I would share. I have the black cloud in diaper land today, This morning I woke up with a full dry 24/7, that's normal because I was out last night with friends and had a few beers. Everything diaper related took a turn for the worse LOL, its comical. When I changed after I woke up I went to get my wipes, guess what, only one wipe left. So not a big deal, I then took my powder to sprinkle, and It came out, like a lot of powder, everywhere, again not a big deal. I then decided to use a molicare, put it on, everything was good. About a hour went by and I wet twice, my shorts and onesie were soaked. I took my onesie off and looked at the diaper a saw (2) pin holes in the plastic, so I needed to change. I swapped over to a abu. I put the one on and the diaper split in half at the tape location, never saw that before, but I did tape in snuggly, I had to take a second diaper and put it over the first, then a new onesie and pair of shorts.
    I just started a new load of wash, wasn't planning on doing a load today, but with the black cloud over me I might as well get ahead in the laundry department.
    I will add to this if anything else goes wrong today.

It's called Murphy's Law. If it can go wrong, it will.

Quote Originally Posted by pampers4U View Post
    Hey everyone, thought I would share. I have the black cloud in diaper land today, This morning I woke up with a full dry 24/7, that's normal because I was out last night with friends and had a few beers. Everything diaper related took a turn for the worse LOL, its comical. When I changed after I woke up I went to get my wipes, guess what, only one wipe left. So not a big deal, I then took my powder to sprinkle, and It came out, like a lot of powder, everywhere, again not a big deal. I then decided to use a molicare, put it on, everything was good. About a hour went by and I wet twice, my shorts and onesie were soaked. I took my onesie off and looked at the diaper a saw (2) pin holes in the plastic, so I needed to change. I swapped over to a abu. I put the one on and the diaper split in half at the tape location, never saw that before, but I did tape in snuggly, I had to take a second diaper and put it over the first, then a new onesie and pair of shorts.
    I just started a new load of wash, wasn't planning on doing a load today, but with the black cloud over me I might as well get ahead in the laundry department.
    I will add to this if anything else goes wrong today.

I apologize for my soft giggling of your amusing "Black Diaper" woes.......however, I can sympathize as I too have had a day or 2 like that

I guess we all have funny moments like that just be thankful it wasn't anything to serious like getting caught!!

Quote Originally Posted by 43goofball43 View Post
    It's called Murphy's Law. If it can go wrong, it will.
    ... and at the worst possible time.

I think that's why everything that can go wrong, does so on the exact same day. For those days, I like to write tongue-in-cheek stories about them so that I can laugh about them later.

Hopefully the rest of your day goes better.

Sorry for your wardrobe malfunction.
    On day when I can seem get any thing to work its best to cuddle up to cartoons and a nice plushie.
    Hope it get's better for you.

Quote Originally Posted by TyphaHare View Post
    Good thing Fabine has a new diaper coming for just this kind of emo day lol http://www.buntewindel.de/epages/630.../1966.4%5B1%5D

Quote Originally Posted by TyphaHare View Post
    Good thing Fabine has a new diaper coming for just this kind of emo day lol http://www.buntewindel.de/epages/630.../1966.4%5B1%5D
    huh, they're actually doing another run of black. interesting...