• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey Everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnderXenocide

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hey, nice to meet y'all,

I'm a bit new to this, as i've never really gotten involved in a community with fellow littles before, and I've never really been on a forum before either haha. xD I hope to get to know some of yall and meet some new friends along the way. I'm not sure what exactly i should say, so i guess ill just say a few things about myself, if that's ok :D. I am a bi-romantic ace, not sex-aversed, and am, in general, pretty open minded (and nice, i don't bite, promise haha). I guess on my little side i'd be around 5-8, the "Hot-wheels, Legos and Minecraft" age. As for my big side, i am interested in a lot of things: I love o read, usually language books, or study material, but i am also, as of late, hooked on the Orson Scott Card series "Enders' Game" (I'm on the shadow series now, movin' up in the world xP). As for what my study material consists of, well.. A lot of things, usually specific to linguistics, linguistic history (the study of the origin and evolution of languages), physics, math (I'm a novice at those, as of yet).. I also study a little of a lot of foreign languages, feel free to ask about those if we ever talk :), but my favorites would be Latin, Greek (ancient and modern), Korean, Russian, Anquietas which is more a script than a language, and a lot of others. I also just bought a keyboard so i can teach myself how to play piano.. I'm really looking forward to the day when I can play some owl city songs like "Galaxies" or "The Real World" on piano, and "Ambre" by Nils Frahm is definitely at the top of my list to learn on piano. I have other non-abnormal hobbies as well :), I mean, I do live on a beautiful (utsukushi-jima) island in the pacific, so i better get out some haha. I like hiking, snorkeling, camping, going to the beach, and I love going for long drives, i just wish i had more close friends to share that with, as i'm mostly a loner, but thankfully I have a few good friends :). I'm also a bit of a thinker and enjoy thinking about life, the Universe, the unknown, beyond, the non-understandable, "metaphysics", although i don't study it, but do to my being a bit spiritual, its a passing common interest. By spiritual, I mean i believe in something bigger in the Universe, maybe a God, maybe an order, maybe a pattern, who knows, but my favorite idea is that the Universe itself, is alive, and that it is vicariously living and experiencing itself through our eyes, through our senses.. I dunno why, but i just love that thought. :D. I hope this wasn't too long, but i figured I should be thorough since i'm new haha, I hope to get to talk and become friends with a lot of y'all xD.

-One last thing, I, personally, think my profile came across as a little bit.. uh, pompous, i hope not, because im not much of an arrogant or ride filled type of person, i believe more in being humble, than letting pride consume oneself, let me know if it came across that way to you too, so I can try to fix it xD

Hello and welcome to ADisc, EnderXenocide
It is always nice to see somebody new joining the community.

No worries about being 'too' thorough, its good to know a bit about each other and also that is what this whole introduction fuss is all about, isn't it? :)
I'm quite jealous about your residence. Although I'm a vampire (propably turning to dust when going outside), I would love to be at the seaside. Try to make the most out of it.
We should talk about your language learning process one day, I am trying to learn Russian myself, but heavily struggling to remember the letters. I don't get enough practise.

If you like, please tell us a little more about your little side.
What brought you here?
When/how did you realize that there is a little one inside you?
Was it a slow, developing process or was it like a revelation? (Thinking about that, this is something I need to add to my own introduction)

~edit
I don't think there is anything bold pompous about your profile, I wonder why you had the impression.

I probably should have explained that in my introduction haha, i am actually american xP living over here till 2018 xD. I've learned a little japanese, but im not even close to fluent, i just learn a little to be able to be respectful to locals, they are really nice people. Russian is a very fun language, and id say the key to memorizing an alphabet is writing and translating (romanizing) words from that language :) it helps me a lot. Also, I love german, i took 2 years german in high school and would love to pick it up again, and learning from a fellow little would be awesome- thank you for the offer :) and for being the first to welcome me xD danke schon
----I can't respond in messages as of yet, too new, but ill work hard and level up :D

- - - Updated - - -

A vampire eh xP, the nice kind im assuming :); I definitely love being so close to the ocean, its really nice, ill post pictures sometime- its one of the most beautiful places i have ever been.. but yet i still miss georgia, i guess you never truly outgrow "home"...Russian is a very difficult language, its one of the few that i would classify as needing to be fully focused on, which i can't do at the moment haha, i jump around a lot, trying to test the waters and feel for my future :), so keep it up, id love to learn some with you sometime, if you ever want a study-buddy. As for the questions, hmm, thats a thinker hahaha. I'm not sure what to say about my little side, i, for the longest time ignored it, its not really something i can delve into under the circumstance, but i wanted to stop closing myself off to such a big part of myself, deep rooted in the deepest parts of my being.. I found Adisc years ago, but for some reason it would never accept my email and i recently retried and it accepted me, i dunno what was going wrong with it forever ago, but my main motivation is loneliness, im a loner, but i yearn for good friends, and ones i can share these things with. I think ive always been a little, even when I was little hahaha, ironically enough, but am just now reopening myself to it, to accept the part of myself i closed off, its always just kind of been there in the background. I didn't know it was a thing until i was about 16 though (same time i realized asexual was also a thing) How was it for you?

I don't wanna go into much detail here, since this is your introduction thread.
I can say that much though, that I have quite some ambivalent feelings about this myself.
I think the whole regression thing started very early on, like when I was six or sometime around there. The need to regress grew stronger and stronger over time, but without me realizing it.
Last year was horrible for me emotionally and this January came the big bang. I opened myself up to myself and started to think about everything. Accepted my little one and saw, that it was there
the whole time. Since then, everything tended to go upwards for me.

BenTennyson said:
I don't wanna go into much detail here, since this is your introduction thread.
I can say that much though, that I have quite some ambivalent feelings about this myself.
I think the whole regression thing started very early on, like when I was six or sometime around there. The need to regress grew stronger and stronger over time, but without me realizing it.
Last year was horrible for me emotionally and this January came the big bang. I opened myself up to myself and started to think about everything. Accepted my little one and saw, that it was there
the whole time. Since then, everything tended to go upwards for me.

that's awesome, and i can definitely relate to that xD, i tried a while back, but never really made many friends, but ive grown a lot since then, so i decided i have nothing to lose by trying again :D, I'm glad you also opened yourself up to your little self :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back