• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings and salutations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gundamexia725

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, how's it going? This is the first time I've decided to be relatively active within an online community. Mainly due to the fact that most of my experiences on the Internet have been less then civil. But I hope we can get along!

Welcome Gundamexia725! Of course we can get along! This is one of the friendliest places in diaperworld you will ever find. We are an interactive community so we like to know more about each other than just our padded rear ends. What do you like to do for fun and adventure other than being in diapers?

I have felt this place to be the bestest ever in terms of getting along :3 People are very nice!
Welcome!

Well, when I'm not enjoying my padded time, I usually spend my day reading manga, watching tv, and browsing sites like deviant art. I'm kind of a boring person. :smile1:

Hiya! I'm also new to the community, hope we both have a good time here! What sort of manga do you like?

Usually anything is fine, but I have a soft spot for slice of life stories, and my guilty pleasure is anything with traps i.e. Guys or girls crossdressing. But I always love a good action manga!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back