View Poll Results: Do you...

92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Like the smell of urine?

18 19.57%
  • Hate the smell of urine?

22 23.91%
  • Don't really think about it?

37 40.22%
  • not even notice the smell of urine because you are so used to it?

15 16.30%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's that smell...?

Default What's that smell...?

Ok, I admit that this is a really stupid topic, but I'm in a strange mood tonight. When I was younger, I knew a bedwetter, and her room always kind of had the faint scent of urine.

What I'm wondering is, does anyone think that being an AB or DL makes us more sensitive to picking up the smell of urine? Not like we have bionic noses or anything...just that perhaps we'd pick up on it faster than most?

Last edited by Angusmac; 13-Feb-2009 at 11:49.

I'll enjoy it when its fresh in my diaper, but....Other than that, I don't really think about it.

I don't really care for it. I stay pretty hydrated though, so it stays pretty faint.

The only time I really notice it is when an old diaper goes "off" if you know what I mean.

i like the smell when i first go in my diaper. i think it smells really bad though if you havent had enough water.

but i love the smell of a fresh clean diaper. and baby powder!

It's a meh kind of smell. Most of the time I care little about it, but sometimes it can be intensely sexually.

Also, it's urine, not urin, the e is silent.

i dont really think about it in my house. the only time it bothers me is when i go to a public restroom and it reeks of it.

Nah, I don't really notice. I'm used to the bathroom being across the hall, and the catbox in my room, and changing my own diapers, so...

I don't really care much for the smell of it. I do notice it at some public restrooms that are a bit less than sanitary, though my apartment does not smell of it at all, mainly because I'm a stickler for keeping things clean and disinfected.

Quote Originally Posted by Babymullet Ver 9.8 View Post
    Also, it's urine, not urin, the e is silent.
    You are correct, I thought there was an e on the end while typing last night but at the time it just looked wrong to me...I was too tired to do the check

Anywho, Gracias.