Stickers for diapers (Recommend to me pls!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I'm trying to find some cute (and cheap) stickers for blank diapers :3

This far I've been browsing Ebay for star and dinosaur stickers, but one thing I can't find is some BIG stickers. I can do with plastering small stars and dinos all over the nappies, but.. yeah. Big ones would be cute

Also, I found these potty training stickers xD

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300-REWAR...LVER-BRONZE-/331387790776?hash=item4d284065b8

and now I'm thinking of de-pottytraining using these stars hahah! I'm sure someone in here would be so into that :p!

But yeah, tell me where do you get your stickers? I already tried all my local shops and they don't carry anything.

I tend to get cartoon duct tape for mine, it sticks better and ends up being cheaper.

I usually print out colorful banners (from wallpaper websites) by coping the image and pasting on Word. Then use packing tape to tape them onto the front. Makes it easier for the diaper tape to come off when need to re-position.

I dont use stickers but stamps scrap booking rubber stamps then ink .
Just let them dry real good before moving but you can get all kinds takes a little practice to get it right but in the end it's really neet .
You can use them over and over.
If if you use different colors ink's it's almost like the old pampers some baby diapers times gone past.

jamiejamie said:
I usually print out colorful banners (from wallpaper websites) by coping the image and pasting on Word. Then use packing tape to tape them onto the front. Makes it easier for the diaper tape to come off when need to re-position.

I didn't even think about this!! Good idea :) thanks!

Foxkits, rubber stamps are something I didn't even think of, too. Aaa I can't believe I missed this good ideas!

TyphaHare said:
I'm trying to find some cute (and cheap) stickers for blank diapers :3

This far I've been browsing Ebay for star and dinosaur stickers, but one thing I can't find is some BIG stickers. I can do with plastering small stars and dinos all over the nappies, but.. yeah. Big ones would be cute

Also, I found these potty training stickers xD

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300-REWAR...LVER-BRONZE-/331387790776?hash=item4d284065b8

and now I'm thinking of de-pottytraining using these stars hahah! I'm sure someone in here would be so into that :p!

But yeah, tell me where do you get your stickers? I already tried all my local shops and they don't carry anything.

Is it something like this? https://www.etsy.com/listing/101592772/diaper-tapes-50-pieces-adult-baby-prints

BabyToddler said:

AAA SO CUTE!
I am actually trying to find the cheapest alternative to decorate diapers :) I don't want to paint them, too much trouble but the aforementioned rubber stamp sounded really good. I could get a star print all over in any colour I want etc.. Little stickers would be good too, so I can decorate them all over!
But seems like I really need to get these cute diaper tapes for myself at christmas..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back