Status
Not open for further replies.

Undisclosed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
So a while ago you guys gave me great advice for my first time encounter with my caretaker. That session went pretty dang well and because of it and the enjoyment we both had we've decided to do it more. Tonight (I know it's a bit late for me to be posting about it) we will be having our second meeting. Even though we've done this once before and both had a great time I myself am feeling nervous about the whole thing again -- not as nervous as the first time but enough. It isn't that I don't think we'll have a good time or anything, it's just that I can't shake the feeling of "what the heck is wrong with me" whenever I think about it.

I've come to you guys to ask a very simple question that I already probably know the answer to: is it normal for me to feel nervous even after the first time?

Thanks in advanced for your comments and support =)

Yes, I'd say second time nervousness is still natural. You may even find that 38th time nervousness is a thing, although I would say most feel more comfortable about it over time. I'd suggest you worry less about your reactions and more about making it a good time for both of you.

Thanks for the advice =)

Hey, this is real life, I'm happy for you, don't dwell on yourself, just enjoy it. Imagine what is going through your care takers head, it's obvious that both of you like playing your rolls, so just enjoy every moment, feel bad for the people that are all talk but can't do the actual physical contact. Fyi, I'm not trying to sound mean or demanding, I just want this to be literal, if that makes sense

There is nothing wrong with you, as others have pointed out, it is normal to be nervous about entering this still new mysterious adventure. As for enjoying it, there is nothing wrong with you enjoying being babied, feeling cared for and safe is a basic need of all people, and this is a strong way of feeling like that.

Undisclosed said:
It isn't that I don't think we'll have a good time or anything, it's just that I can't shake the feeling of "what the heck is wrong with me" whenever I think about it...

I've come to you guys to ask a very simple question that I already probably know the answer to: is it normal for me to feel nervous even after the first time?

When my girlfriend and myself first starting having Little time together I was nervous every time up until our 4th or 5th time. My GF is fairly vanilla so I was always worried about what she *may be* thinking (I had worrying thoughts like "She's just humouring me" and "She must think I'm crazy"). We still had a wonderful time, but it prevented me from being able to let go and regress in the way I wanted to (I'd over think it afterwards too). Those worries eventually went with time though and I got over the nerves because I realised that it was just my low self confidence making me so nervous.. I worried that she'd leave me and I'd be **doooomed to be alone**. It wasn't that hard getting over the initial nerves.. What really helped was talking to my partner about all the things that I worried about and thought about. We try our hardest to talk about our thoughts and feelings and took it slow from the begining. It just depends on how comfortable you are with the whole thing... I wasn't at first.. but now it feels as though "What was I so bothered about?"..

I wish I'd have known about ADISC at the time!

I have blog entry on a similar topic if you're interested take a look :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back