Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hey I'm new to this site, kinda, I've had the profile on this site for a while then forgot about it (oops) but I'm a normal guy in Reno, Nevada that is into wearing diapers. if anyone wants to talk I'll be happy to!!!

Hello and Welcome!

I do that often for other forums. Sign up and forget that I have to only (re)discover them later and be surprised that I have an account already

Quote Originally Posted by kcan1991 View Post
    Hey I'm new to this site, kinda, I've had the profile on this site for a while then forgot about it (oops) but I'm a normal guy in Reno, Nevada that is into wearing diapers. if anyone wants to talk I'll be happy to!!!
    Welcome kcan1881! We're glad you remembered us! We're all normal here except for that diaper thingy some people find "not normal". The nerve! Anyway, I see you like reading. Who is/are your favorite author(s)? I like Clive Cussler and Stephen King myself.

Ya I kinda just forgot that i made an account here until trying last night :p but for what kind of books I like, I love Stephen King, however right now I'm going through some classic books right now like Moby Dick, The Great Gatsby, War and Peace, Call of the Wild, just so I can say I've read them all.

Yeah that's one thing I regret is not reading the classics. There's lots of time for that, though!