Thread: A Snuggies Shipping Question

Default A Snuggies Shipping Question

Their Waddler is now back in stock and I was going to order a couple bags. When checking out, no available carrier was available for where I lived. I can order the sample package, however. Odd. Am I missing something? Are there some states in the U.S. that can't be shipped Snuggies products? Thank you.

Most diaper samples ship in a padded US Mail envelope, which can go anywhere for a flat rate. Bags and cases however usually go UPS or FedEx, where service may be limited.

And the overnights continue to amaze me. Another morning waking up in a waddler with a good 5-6" of dry padding in the back, despite puting away a liter of water right before bed....

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonNirvana View Post
    Their Waddler is now back in stock and I was going to order a couple bags. When checking out, no available carrier was available for where I lived. I can order the sample package, however. Odd. Am I missing something? Are there some states in the U.S. that can't be shipped Snuggies products? Thank you.
    Where are you at? I would suggest using the "contact us button" on the website or email [email protected]. Anywhere in the US can order any product so it sounds like there is something else going on. Any screenshots that you can send would also be helpful.

Just got my first ever shipment of snuggies via UPS on Thursday. I'm in a rural area of AZ, so no problems getting them delivered. Discreet packaging, no indication of what was inside and the mailing label had a return address name of SDI.

Also, slept that night padded and very well, I must add.