• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi again, I am back, sorry i vanished

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentlySpeaking

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hi again everyone

a few months ago i kind of vanished from on here, it was a rough few months,

we had to put my dog to sleep and my mom just passed away 2 months ago I still really miss her and I love her so much, in time i found out something I had suspected about my mom was true and learning it helped me a lot, I just wish she was here so i could tell her how much i love and miss her, so thats why I have been away so much loss and so much I have been going through while mom was sick over the months before she passed we saw a movie that has become a major part of me now called song of the sea, t is hard to watch as I think of her when I watch it now,

still I am happy to be back
in a weird way being here helps me feel connected to her again

Hello SilentlySpeaking and welcome back.

I do remember your original introduction.

I hope we can be of help. This is a support community and it is more then just diapers.

My dad has been gone for 36 years and I still miss him too.

I always believe that if you are thinking of them, they never truly "Leave" you.

Take care and welcome back.

Egor.

SilentlySpeaking said:
Hi again everyone

a few months ago i kind of vanished from on here, it was a rough few months,

we had to put my dog to sleep and my mom just passed away 2 months ago I still really miss her and I love her so much, in time i found out something I had suspected about my mom was true and learning it helped me a lot, I just wish she was here so i could tell her how much i love and miss her, so thats why I have been away so much loss and so much I have been going through while mom was sick over the months before she passed we saw a movie that has become a major part of me now called song of the sea, t is hard to watch as I think of her when I watch it now,

still I am happy to be back
in a weird way being here helps me feel connected to her again

I'm so sorry for both losses. There's no doubt that life is tough, and losing loved ones is the hardest thing to endure. I've lost loved ones of course, and I've noticed that things will happen out of the blue that will trigger a memory of them. I've had ancient memories that have suddenly come back to me and they're as vivid as if they happened just yesterday.

We carry them in our heart in that special place. Time softens the hard edges, but the lose remains, and that's okay. We should never forget them, but be able to cherish them in these wonderful memories. How blessed we are to have had them in our lives and to still remember so many things about them. It makes sense to me that they watch over us in a much better place. Hugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back