• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello to everyone! ( this is my new greeting to ADISC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello to everyone at ADISC!! I want to start off by saying that this is my new greeting I do have an old one but it is probably locked and gone way down the list now! I would also like to say that my last one was kind of improper and that I would like to start off new!

Again Hello everyone! I am going to start off from the beginning of it all, I can remember back as far as 4 years old wetting the bed probably never really had a dry bed but I cannot remember that far back, anyways at the age of six I was diagnosed with ADHD and have pretty much been that way ever since!

my parents tried everything for my bedwetting they tried all sorts of ways of dealing with it including punishments!!! it sucked believe me I will not go into details about that I just feel it is improper! I begin wearing Goodnites at the age of eight and continued on to wear them for my wetting until the age of ten. from the age of ten until I was 14 years old I would have mostly dry nights but my accidents would remain off and on!

At the age of 15 I was going around on the internet doing research going from site to site, hoping to find some sort of solution as to why I was feeling the way that I was at first I was really just a DL (Diaper Lover) but as the years went on I started developing other feelings as well and found out I must be an AB/DL (Adult Baby/Diaper lover) Well now I just embrace it as apart of me that is never going to change. (not all of this happened at the age of 15)

Back in 2013 I was in some legal trouble I went to jail for reasons I don't feel like I need to go into mistakes were made mostly on my part and I regret it! My lawyer decided to have me sent to a doctor to see if I had Asperger's syndrome I am pretty sure I do have it because I show a lot of the signs now and back when I was a kid, anyways moving on from that it saddens me because the doctor I was sent to took a lot of money from me!!! and I still remain undiagnosed.

now last year in 2014 I found this place and have been hapy since being able to share my feelings with others who are just like me in their own unusual ways, I feel really good about myself and I am happy. Thank you ADISC.

Now on a side note I have now officially re-done my greeting for ADISC to be more fitting since a lot has changed and I for one have come to open up more I also write a blog that tells more about me now you are welcome to read those if you would like to.

I also changed my "about me" in my profile and I changed my 'signature" see below this post for details on that LOL :D

Again Thank You, ADISC.

Sincerely, Bluefirejay05

Hello BluefireJay05 and welcome back to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

Egor

Well done bfj:) nice reintro.
I'm so glad you find comfort in this community.

Thanks for commenting on my new greeting! It's awesome to have such a great place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back