Brand new diaper designs coming soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just been looking on the internet at various diaper/nappy sites, and I see ABU are bringing out a new design due to be on sale around Labor Day for you lucky Americans, UK are also due to receive these, yes my fellow Brits ABU diaper's are coming here too late August time!! ( This was mentioned on their twitter feed)

They are based around a space theme and look cool they are keeping the actual design a secret but this is the theme they are basing it aroundCKoPBqIVEAAxJde.jpg

Plus Comficare are also bringing a new designed nappy due in September sometime and I see Rearz are also bringing out a safari print designed nappy too

Exciting times are ahead my fellow nappy/diaper wearers!!

I hope ABU decides to make 'em thicker as well but either way space diapers sound awesome!

Space and safari themed diapers both sound awesome. Space safari diapers would sound even cooler though :p

Too bad it's ABU, I don't like their diapers. However a space theme does seem fun.

That's awesome. Can't wait to try those out. Never worn and Abdl diaper before but with space designs coming I might just have to indulge myself.

A space theme sounds awesome!!! I will one day have to give these a try that's for sure!

I want that space themed padding, I love space! ^ヮ^

I'll give it a try myself. Seems like a cool idea.

Comficare making yet another printed nappy??? They just did Crinklz, what is happening now :O??

who's bedroom is that? I spy Stitch themed stuff and I love him to death!

Jonnythepony said:
I want that space themed padding, I love space! ^ヮ^

Portal-2-Space-Core.jpg

Hum it would be cool to go along Elite Dangerous game :p

Comficare have had to change production from China to Germany, due to the poor Euro exchange rate, so now they have done away with the landing zone and are going for a 4 tape design, been informed by the owner that they are still going to be plastic backed, plus they are going to be longer in length and less wide at the crotch area.
I'm hoping the plastic they use this time is going to be a lot better, didn't like the feel of the plastic they used on the comficare and crinklz diapers.
As far as the crinklz diapers, I'm not sure if these are going to change aswell?

crinklz needs to lose the landing zone anyway imho. not useful, and the overprint looked terrible

retapes may help, as diapers with front/back elastic tend to sag a bit when wet and elastic has gotten stretched out a bit. much more reliable than trying to move a tape, with the crinklz in particular. moving a tape basically requires duct tape etc because they don't hold after moving.

I personally find the large a perfect fit for me, length-wise. I think making them longer will change the fit to be closer to a confidry large, which I find to be a tad longer than necessary, which interferes with getting a fit that doesn't sag when wet. (for me anyway)

May get a pack of the safari themed diapers cuz it has lions on it.

So I guess this will be the first adult baby themed night-time diaper. Cool. Really cool. Wet my pants and diaper me cool.

eddy200 said:
So I guess this will be the first adult baby themed night-time diaper. Cool. Really cool. Wet my pants and diaper me cool.

Didn't Snuggies Waddler Overnights already do this?

Oh yeah, that one is cool too. :laugh:

Waddlebum said:
Just been looking on the internet at various diaper/nappy sites, and I see ABU are bringing out a new design due to be on sale around Labor Day for you lucky Americans, UK are also due to receive these, yes my fellow Brits ABU diaper's are coming here too late August time!! ( This was mentioned on their twitter feed)

They are based around a space theme and look cool they are keeping the actual design a secret but this is the theme they are basing it aroundView attachment 24480

Plus Comficare are also bringing a new designed nappy due in September sometime and I see Rearz are also bringing out a safari print designed nappy too

Exciting times are ahead my fellow nappy/diaper wearers!!

What I want ABUniverse to do is put a velcro-tape-fastening-area from one of their cloth-Cushies...onto one of their plastic-fronted Cushies...if they do that they'll have re-created the Pampers of my babyhood. bringmesunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back