• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I have been thinking of drawing a bunch of pages to make a ab/dl/babyfur coloring book.

I am thinking about basing the theme around preschool or a day out to the zoo, but I wanted to know who would be interested in this? Obviously it would contain mini games and such. I would probably mix humans and babyfurs together since children already like cartoony furry kids and such.

Um yeah, but I think you should make some or all of it available as a print off too, maybe even make some internet exclusive pages or stuff, it sound like it's something people actually need.

Heck yeah!

Sounds fun to me

YEAHHHHH!!!!! Definitely sounds like a really cool idea to me but yes they need to be somewhere so you can print them off.

one word.. YES :)

I decided to make one . Here is a link to the info: http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/6913407/

I am gonna make it printable , I don't know of any other way to do it because if I wanted to actually get it printed off and ship it to people that would require a publisher and stuff.

I have been thinking about getting into the business of drawing children's coloring books though so I am gonna look more into that eventually. I wish there was just a website where I could upload pictures to it and they would simply print the coloring books on demand and ship them out to people.

This would be awesome.

Self-publishing is very viable option. You can find a printing house anywhere, but getting a bargain takes some testing.
I always support and recommend people to self-publish!

That does sound neat.

kratox said:
I decided to make one . Here is a link to the info: http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/6913407/

I am gonna make it printable , I don't know of any other way to do it because if I wanted to actually get it printed off and ship it to people that would require a publisher and stuff.

I have been thinking about getting into the business of drawing children's coloring books though so I am gonna look more into that eventually. I wish there was just a website where I could upload pictures to it and they would simply print the coloring books on demand and ship them out to people.

It's not that hard to ship stuff to people, I used to have my own website and people would email me asking for vinyl stickers all the time, just ask for a PO box and do it through paypal or money orders. As for printing them off, save up and get the covers printed off in color on glossy card stock, then the pages can be printed on non glossy paper, you just have to assemble them yourself (3 staples, takes about 5-10 seconds). Printing off vinyl stickers at a print shop was cheap for me ($20.00 per hundred stickers), simple paper and card stock should be even cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back