View Poll Results: Are you interested in this idea?

25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 72.00%
  • No

1 4.00%
  • Maybe

6 24.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who would be interested in custom AB/DL/Babyfur Coloring books

Question Who would be interested in custom AB/DL/Babyfur Coloring books

I have been thinking of drawing a bunch of pages to make a ab/dl/babyfur coloring book.

I am thinking about basing the theme around preschool or a day out to the zoo, but I wanted to know who would be interested in this? Obviously it would contain mini games and such. I would probably mix humans and babyfurs together since children already like cartoony furry kids and such.

Um yeah, but I think you should make some or all of it available as a print off too, maybe even make some internet exclusive pages or stuff, it sound like it's something people actually need.

YEAHHHHH!!!!! Definitely sounds like a really cool idea to me but yes they need to be somewhere so you can print them off.

I decided to make one . Here is a link to the info:

I am gonna make it printable , I don't know of any other way to do it because if I wanted to actually get it printed off and ship it to people that would require a publisher and stuff.

I have been thinking about getting into the business of drawing children's coloring books though so I am gonna look more into that eventually. I wish there was just a website where I could upload pictures to it and they would simply print the coloring books on demand and ship them out to people.

Self-publishing is very viable option. You can find a printing house anywhere, but getting a bargain takes some testing.
    I always support and recommend people to self-publish!

That does sound neat.