Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Teddy Bear

Default New Teddy Bear

With all the talk about stuffed animals, Teddy Bears and plushies, I felt like I wanted to get me a new one, I have some but all are in storage and a pita to get to.

Earlier today I was looking online for a nice looking teddy bear or stuffed animal, anything to snuggle/cuddle (whichever it is) with at night. I found one at Dollar Generals website for $20. I searched, Walmart, Target, Toys-R-Us and a handful of others. The closest was Walmart, but the selection wasn't good, imo, but Dollar General had a nice looking Teddy Bear.

Anyway, I had to take my grandfather to a doctors appointment today and there is a Dollar General next to it. After my grandfather goes into the doctors office, I go to DG and look around and find the only one they had...

That is a normal size tennis ball there.

This bear, is soft, fluffy and is 32" (81cm) tall.

I really wanted the brown bear, but all this store had was the white one. But doesn't matter though.

Once I got it home and got it in my house without being noticed, I gave it a big hug and felt all warm inside. I think I'll sleep well tonight

- - - Updated - - -

I have no name for it yet... Not sure what gender either

Oh, that's a really nice bear. I have a brown one that's about 2' tall. I sleep cuddled up to him every night.

I love your teddy bear!!

Of course, as I am Teddy Bear Cowboy, you have to know I love teddy bears. But the one you have is particularly cute and cuddly. May you have many hours of enjoying his/her company. Teddy bears and plushies in general are something that are some of the greatest companions around.

One of the shops I visit often are having a sale on huge plush toys, which rarely ever happens and are hard to find anywhere else here. I really want to get the teddy. Hell, I want to jump in the plush pile and roll around.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I want to do the same thing Note... That big teddy bear

Man, I'm so sad that there are no stores like that around here
    - - - Updated - - -

If you don't mind me asking, what store is that?

The Warehouse. Its so big (6ft) and heavy to move around, it makes me feel so teeny-tiny. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    The Warehouse. Its so big (6ft) and heavy to move around, it makes me feel so teeny-tiny. >_<
    Thank You.

I *think* that I found the website. Would this be it? www.thewarehouse.co.nz

Ooohhh how sweet, look at them eyes, *wanna hug you*.
    I got myself a new teddy too last week, not as big as yours but I like it. But picking one is not easy cause they all have personal faces and some of them look sad (because they wasn't chosen to go with you) so you want to buy them all.
    I know - I know - plushies dont have a soul, but in my world they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Yup.
    Thank You. I am a bit sad, I wouldn't be able to get that big bear. The shipping would probably be 4 times the amount of cost of the bear. I'm in the US. Although I did add it to the cart and went through the checkout to show shipping. It only showed $40.00 for it being oversized, but I think that would only apply within New Zealand.

Even if it wasn't, I couldn't afford the adorable thing.

I could try to get this one, it's 236cm tall, but like I said, I can't afford it

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    Ooohhh how sweet, look at them eyes, *wanna hug you*.
    I got myself a new teddy too last week, not as big as yours but I like it. But picking one is not easy cause they all have personal faces and some of them look sad (because they wasn't chosen to go with you) so you want to buy them all.
    I know - I know - plushies dont have a soul, but in my world they do.
    Everything has a soul, even my computer that I built has one :p

Yeah I feel guilty when I've walked away from buying them in the past. I can feel them all sad while walking away /cry emote here/