Thread: Comfy diapers

Default Comfy diapers

Which diapers feel as comfy as the 90's baby disposables?

Abu sdk with insert stuffer does it for me, diapers are single tapes, length is like a molicare super so if your mediums are running right go with a large. Also dry 24/7 feels so soft and padded, plus the seat of the diapers swells pretty good giving you the waddle effect

isn't SAP somewhat of a recent development with diapers? Back in the 90's I'd imagine they were mostly soft thick pulp and didin't swell much when wet? I'd go with the XP Medical Absorbency Plus, level 4 for thickest. They're very soft, inside and out.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    isn't SAP somewhat of a recent development with diapers? Back in the 90's I'd imagine they were mostly soft thick pulp and didin't swell much when wet? I'd go with the XP Medical Absorbency Plus, level 4 for thickest. They're very soft, inside and out.
    Nope. Sap was added ~1980-1985 http://disposablediaper.net/general-...iaper-history/

that being said, the diapers still had a higher amount of fluff due to a phenomenon known as "gel block". In essence, the sap swells up too fast, blocking off other parts of SAP from absorbing anything. That is the main reason diapers have gotten thinner in the past 20 years: catalytic cracking of the SAP particles, to enable them to absorb more slowly, and use more of the diaper.

wish there were sampler packs of abdl cheap and easily to get for us Australians and sugestions where to get a mixed sampler pack?
    Last edited by tomcat; 23-Jul-2015 at 07:21.