Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How long does your stash last?

Default How long does your stash last?

When you get a pack of diapers, depending on the size of the pack, how long does it last. Do you sometimes blow through your stash or does it last for a while?

I recently got a pack and it's already gone...I was like DAAAAAAAMN!

I have been doing this for a year, and have never ran out yet x) Longest I used 24/7 was two and a half months, and now I've had to abstine from using for as long... sigh...
    I swear, next month I will buy soooo many adult baby diapers! Right now I have just boring medical nappies.

I haven't run out since I started living on my own. I came close when Attends went away but I switched to Depends and then online ordering and it hasn't been a problem since. I accumulate them faster than I use them for the most part. I'm currently 24/7, so I'm making a dent but I wear more discreet ones, so the thicker diapers tend to accumulate as they're more occasional.

Seeing I have limited opportunities to buy, I usually make my diapers last a long time. For instance, I bought a pack of Huggies Pull-Ups in May 2014 and I think I have one left. When I have the chance to stock up, I take it.
    Last edited by KimbaStarshine; 21-Jul-2015 at 22:23.

A pack of 28 will generally last a 1.5 - 2 months. Less now that I am wearing more often.

Quote Originally Posted by arcituthis View Post
    A pack of 28 will generally last a 1.5 - 2 months. Less now that I am wearing more often.
    A package of 28 XL Walgreen's house-brand diapers only last me 7 days.
    I go through 4 packages of 28 per month.

About a case of Dry 24/7 per month. I have some discontinued diapers stashed away for special occasions.

Yeah, I'm another cloth wearer, so as long as I do the laundry, I'm in business. But what they're not telling you is that the plastic pants wear out. They do last a number of months for me however, probably because I hand wash them after every use. Still, they do have to be replaced and they're somewhat expensive.