Feeling Sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordFluffybuttz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Ugh...I'm feeling kinda sick. I hate stomach aches. I'm all powdered up and padded, now I'm just gonna sit here watching TV eating chicken soup and snuggling with my bear:)!

What do you do when you're sick and are able to diaper up?

Last edited:
I get all comfy with a nice Always pullup and Poise pad, settle in under my duvet, turn on a good long movie, and grab whatever book I am reading at the time:)

I don't generally desire diapers when I'm sick. Usually, the urge goes as I focus on feeling better. I had a summer cold a few weeks in to this 24/7 run. Although my desire to wear was way down, it was mild enough that I soldiered on through. It was my least enjoyable time of the 24/7 run so far.

they allow you to stay hydrated and resting in bed for longer periods of time, no getting up and disrupting your sleep seriously every 45 minutes :)

and if it's a digestive bug, not having to worry if you can "trust that fart" is a nice plus too. ;)

Generally, when I am sick, I don't wear. Basically, I just don't feel like doing ANYTHING - including putting on a diaper.

I only put on a diaper once when I was sick and I used it about 10 seconds after putting it on. Usually when I'm sick I'll just lay in bed cuddling with my plushies but I have often thought about diapering up while I've been sick a few times. Thankfully I don't usually get sick.

Yeah, I'm like everyone else. If I'm sick, I don't feel like diapers. I usually just sleep it out and when I'm awake I'll have some chicken soup. It's funny how alike we all are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back