Thread: Abena Delta form vs Abri form

Default Abena Delta form vs Abri form

how does abena delta form M3 compare to an abri form M4 in terms of absorbtion, thickness, fit, and leak protection?

i couldn't find that much reviews for the delta forms, but i remember when i was reading some other abdl forums, someone said that delta form is a poorly made budget version of the abri form, and that it has no leak guards. but then another review said that delta form is a great diaper and that it has great leak guards.

should i risk my money and buy a bag or two? or should i get something else? unfortunatelly, i can't get any samples, but i believe it can't be bad since it's made by abena.

i might also mention that it's pretty much impossible to buy a plastic backed abri form here where i live. that's why i'm considering plastic backed delta form

The Delta form does have standing leak guards and I'm pretty sure Delta-form is cloth backed but non-breathable as well. XP Medical has a review page with some more info that might help you out. They have a bunch info on the dimensions, absorbency, test results and other stuff on a bunch of different diapers.
    Here's the link:

I don't know what kinds of diapers you have access to over in London though, but I hope this helps.

I've gone through a couple of cases of these diapers in my day and have mixed feelings about them. Gary's assessment of them is more positive than mine. The first batch I got had absorptive properties similar to the Tena Super--i.e., they held about 32 ounces or so. But the second case seemed to be missing some SAP or something and held far less.

I've had a rocky relationship with Abena diapers. I've had an unusual number of pinholes and just general leakiness with them that I haven't had with other brands, so I tend to stay away from them.