Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Having an Accident?

Question Having an Accident?

Do you sometimes have wetting accidents or less controll while wearing a diaper even thou your not incontinent? I've wet myself by accident a few times. Have you even accidentally wet the bed even thou you normally don't?
    Last edited by LordFluffybuttz; 21-Jul-2015 at 15:22.

As you wear diapers more and more and use them for their intended use I really believe you will have more accidents as your body and mind gets trained to use your diaper. Also when you release all the time as soon as you feel the urge to pee this also shrinks the bladder and weekens the muscles as you are relaxed all the time.

This hasn't happened to me. When I'm wearing I do have to go more often in and don't hold it as long but it is always completely voluntary. It may have to do with wearing infrequently though and if I wore more might come across issues like this.

Yes, I have noticed different blader control patterns while diapered in the past. I have also made bed wetting a part of my life by wearing diapers. Have you ever been confused about if you were wearing a diaper or not? Best not.

Using diapers can relax the bladder muscles and lead to less control. Also, going with little thought leads to going without thinking which can lead to accidents. After personally confirming this, I have been very careful to avoid this during the day and have done the opposite practice at night. Now, I will wet a diaper without waking and wake when without a diaper. The mind follows directions fairly well when given enough practice.

What you practice becomes habit. Just be careful; habits are hard to break. I wore diapers for years to bed and wet every night. Breaking that habit was messy and difficult. Good thing my water bed mattress was waterproof. Otherwise, it would have been ruined.

May I suggest being aware of your diaper practices and deciding what habits you desire? How much do you want diapers to control your life? Keep diapers fun!

The mind is quite elastic in learning new tricks, especially when it comes to night wetting with/without diapers. Now I will admit that my mind is still sorting this all out but as each week passes there are little improvements in wetting while diapered during the night. I am still woken up in the night but now those wake ups have become rather hazy moments of awareness that I wetting myself of which I smile and am soon back to sleep while my wetting is ending.

However, the mind can go into full alarm mode if a wetting is about to happen but I am not diapered. How my mind is aware of this is completely alien to me but it is and quickly it a groggy way find myself at the toilet in short order. But to be on the safe side, I always sleep with a nice feeling changing pad under me for a few times my mind has woken up will bells and whistles happening and I find that the very beginnings of wetting have started. And I hate clenching up and rushing of to the toilet for that is how toes get stubbed.

weirdness for me here... sometimes when i change INTO a diaper, minor urges to pee go away. I never have figured that one out...

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    weirdness for me here... sometimes when i change INTO a diaper, minor urges to pee go away. I never have figured that one out...
    I have the same thing happen to me all the time :P

I don't particularly want to train myself to become incontinent however. Is it possible that that could happen by wearing too often?

Aside from a single incident of wetting myself in my sleep (my diaper was much wetter than it was before I went to bed), I haven't had any accidents (I have had some close calls due to my IBS, though). If anything, my interest in diapers has made me "diaper trained" as opposed to becoming dependent on diapers.

Not really so much accidents as much as just having a relaxed bladder from wearing so much.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod
    Weirdness for me here... sometimes when I change INTO a diaper, minor urges to pee go away. I never have figured that one out...
    Nope, not weird, me too. It's because I know what the consequences of an accident in panties are, but if I'm diapered, I dunno what bad thing might happen if folks found out.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSky View Post
    I have the same thing happen to me all the time :P

I don't particularly want to train myself to become incontinent however. Is it possible that that could happen by wearing too often?
    Last edited by SpAzpieSweeTot; 22-Jul-2015 at 17:54.