Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wearing diapers to concerts/music festivals

Default Wearing diapers to concerts/music festivals

As well being an abdl, I'm also a very avid concert goer. I take every opportunity I get to see my favorite bands, or any band I've heard of really, whenever they come to town. I'm also lucky enough to live very close to a venue that hosts some pretty big acts (such as the guy in my profile picture). However there is a catch; This venue is standing room only and to get a good spot you have to get there early and STAY in that spot. This means no bathroom breaks unless you want to stand in the back for the rest of the show. Unfortunately for me, I was cursed with a tiny bladder and a low tolerance for the discomfort of holding it. I've tried just holding it before and it honestly ruins the entire experience. No front row for me...

However, just recently I worked up the courage to start buying my own diapers, and with a Rise Against concert coming up in about a week, I got a wonderful idea. I'll just wear a diaper! So my question to you is, have any of you worn to a concert before? Any tips? And for the hell of it, tell about the best concert you've ever attended.

I've not been to a concert in a while, but I say go for it. Be sure that you get a premium diaper though and use an booster pad to give extra volume to the diaper. good luck.

I haven't worn to concerts but I wear in public quite a bit. I actually find it easier than wearing at home as I'm less likely to get caught in front of family members. It's easy to discretely wear in public, virtually nobody notices, those that do generally don't say anything, and if the situation is 'no bathroom breaks for hours', then a larger percentage of people will be wearing anyways.

I've worn my ATN's to sporting events numerous times and they work great. Much better than having to search for a usually crowded bathroom and missing some of the action. Adding a booster pad or a baby diaper as a stuffer will add capacity if that is a concern, and when they are soaked they can be quickly removed and thrown in the trash.

Like pads my standard disposable are ATN's with Tranquility 3086 liners and I have gone to many concerts.Rennaisance fairs and various festivals without any trouble. No lines no waiting and since I'm in a 500 pound power chair I can go off to the side and throw a sheet over me and Cathy or change if need be. Enjoy yourself wear confidently and comfortably.

BabyBryanne

I wear diapers everytime I go to events that a pay to see. (movie, concert, play, etc). This way I never miss anything. I always wear a onesie with my diapers. I have lots of plain solid colour onesie and several babyish prints for days when I want to cute baby feeling.

A onesie is definitely a good idea, I would also recommend adding boosters to your choice of padding. What kind of padding were you planning on using?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBryanne View Post
    I wear diapers everytime I go to events that a pay to see. (movie, concert, play, etc). This way I never miss anything. I always wear a onesie with my diapers. I have lots of plain solid colour onesie and several babyish prints for days when I want to cute baby feeling.
    It's definitely a habit I want to get into. I really admire you for having the balls to wear onesies to all your events too. I don't think I could pull that off yet, but it would be pretty epic to show up to a concert full of punk, metal head types rocking a onsie and a diaper

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnythepony View Post
    I would also recommend adding boosters to your choice of padding. What kind of padding were you planning on using?
    Honestly, I didn't plan on adding any kind of padding but I'm starting to think I should... Do you think just wearing two diapers would be sufficient?

Joejoe

Quote Originally Posted by theQman View Post
    It's definitely a habit I want to get into. I really admire you for having the balls to wear onesies to all your events too. I don't think I could pull that off yet, but it would be pretty epic to show up to a concert full of punk, metal head types rocking a onsie and a diaper
    Actually wearing a onsie over a diaper (and wearing regular clothes over the onsie of course) is very discreet because the onsie holds up the diaper so it doesn't slip down or get that characteristic diaper sag in the middle. That way, you don't have to adjust your diaper to keep it on comfortably.

Wearing two diapers at once might be a little too much bulk, what brand are you planning to use?