nightfox320

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
So if yall didn't know I'm poi addict. I picked up spinning during high school and I have had a blast ever since. As a result I have gobs of extra poi parts laying around. My biggest problem with my paci is when I loose it in the morning. Not only is it a pain to search for but since I live in the dorm also nerve wracking if I can't find it and have company later. The second problem is the only necklace/lanyard I have to use is very uncomfortable and really ragged. But last night I had a genius idea. The cord I use for my led poi is supper soft and stretchy. So I grabbed what u hade left from the last set I made and created the perfect fire performer paci. It's awesome to sleep with and you don't even feel the cord. If anyone want some let me know and I will link the website. image.jpg

Good old flowchord! I have that for my pod poi and crystal poi. Good idea. I have some of that stuff lying around. I am in a fire troup and do kits of performsnces. Lately though I've been mostly using chains for spinning both LED and Fire.

That's cool. How long have you been spinning for. And flow cord rocks I just used the last of it to restring my pod poi.

nightfox320 said:
That's cool. How long have you been spinning for. And flow cord rocks I just used the last of it to restring my pod poi.

I have been spinning for about 4 years now. :) I love it so much and the people I met doing it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back