Not open for further replies.

Hislovingmommy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
These last few weeks I've missed my baby boy. Seems like we've come to a pause on our ab life.
He still looks at this site all the time but seems like his interest with me has disappeared.
I miss us laying in bed each night have having our special time..
I still put a new diaper on him or change him when he's wet, but it seems like that's all he wants now. We went to babies r us and bought some stuff a few weeks ago that he was excited about, yet it just sits in the bag.
Maybe he's just lost interest in all this with me.
Maybe he's just not sure what he wants to do with it anymore. I don't know.

Not really looking for advice. Just felt like this is the only place I can vent about it and I know he'll read it on here.
He's here everyday.

I just miss being his mommy.

Have you told him this? (well, I guess if he visits adisc alot, this might work.)

it's possible he's going though some kind of a purge...he might just have a lot going on right now...I don't know.
I really doubt that he's completely lost interest. it's not uncommon to go periods of time where the drive/headspace to be babied isn't there. It isn't too hard to be coaxed into that headspace (for me at least), but it comes down to his mood at the time. I really think you should talk to him about this.

Like SleepyTyrant said above.

It's possible he's going though some kind of a purge...he might just have a lot going on right now...I don't know.

When certain things are going on in my life I don't want to be in baby mode
I really doubt that he's completely lost interest. it's not uncommon to go periods of time where the drive/headspace to be babied isn't there. It isn't too hard to be coaxed into that headspace (for me at least), but it comes down to his mood at the time. I really think you should talk to him about this.

We go through time,s we purge things your a good care taker it will return for some it's most strong when we are stressed for some it's a coping mechanism.

I see you like the nurturing aspect.
Communication is so important cuz you need to get something out of it too so tell him how you feel.
The trick is talking at the right time when he ok with opening his feelings us guys are a funny lot .

But give him a little time to see if this is a slack time we goin cycles.
you both are still very new to this together so its going to take time for you to clue in on the signs and how each of you are.
This is where the patience comes in when you're in a relationship.
Plus this may be a little much for him too a may have never had a caretaker before and he is processing the whole thing too.
So just be patient I don't think he's giving it up I just think there's a lot of processing going on.

I would encourage you to keep an open line of communication with your little - I cannot stress that enough. Its tough to read posts about couples who have found each other and living happily together. I don't imagine these kind of pairings happen often so if you find someone accepting cherish their love for as long as you can - it's something special to feel unconditionally loved for the first time. WHen it's gone it feels like your whole world has turned upside down.

Personally for me I would want nothing more than to commit myself to a caretaker / mommy relationship. I know I not only want this but I need it because this lifestyle has been a part of me for years and it wasn't until recent when I found someone who let me come out of the closet.

One of the things I love most is the nurturing aspect. The loving caring mommy love that is exchanged during an ABDL scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back