Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why are...?

Default Why are...?

Girls so intimidating to guys? They are just humans, but what is it about them that make us chocke up and be afraid of them.

Just to let you know, I think the question is a little unfair. High school is not an accurate reflection of adult life.

Heh, good one Kolvachuk. I think you're right, this happens alot in high school, and college. I seriously do not feel at all intimidated by girls.

Because I'm afraid they might force their sexuality on me. You know.. harass me and stuff. Not really though.

I enjoy the company of girls. For some reason I prefer the somewhat butch lesbians. Don't know why, but the ones I know are just more awesome. They're like the guys, but like the girls at the same time.

Butterfly Mage

I don't feel intimidated by females. But then, I'm also a gay man.

For me it's easy to talk to girls up to a certain point. I find it easier to befriend girls than guys, but the problem comes when I want to advance it beyond that. Thankfully I have a girlfriend now, so I don't need to worry about that.

Pressure on guys to... not embarrass themselves in front of girls. Girls sort of have the power in the asking out; men are meant to ask out women, the women make the choice. Even if you aren't interested in that specific girl, you still don't want to appear to be negative in some way to her.

Not all guys though, some girls can talk to girls without being worried. Some girls find guys scary; ever overheard two girls talking about guy? It's strange, they're as lost as any guy.

But you're right, they are just humans. So I guess try to think of them as not being women and you'll be fine (as long as you don't say "I don't think of you as a woman").

Wow, you guys have some courage. I can hardly say hi to a girl.. It sucks, but... i guess that is just the way I was built...=(

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Wow, you guys have some courage. I can hardly say hi to a girl.. It sucks, but... i guess that is just the way I was built...=(
    Trust me, a lot of guys are like that. All you have to do is say, "Hi." If you don't think about it too much, you won't end up freezing and royally screwing up.

I always end up planning out my attack, then I over think it too much and then BAM!!! I, at the last second think "naw, not today" Then I chicken out.