Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: panties/underwear purchase --- Lucky females

Default panties/underwear purchase --- Lucky females

Okay, in another thread, the diapers.com shipping thread, I mentioned that I bought some things.

After waiting several days to decide if I was/wanted to post these, I decided to do so anyway. Well, I bought some panties, just to try out or whatever. As my first time buying, I wasn't sure what size I needed, even though I measured and all that, anyway, I bought 4 sizes... 8, 12, 14 and 16

Size 8 I had already knew would be way too small. I fit into them only just. I couldn't wear them over pull-ups or anything. That's fine with me, I like the Frozen theme of them.

Sizes 12 and 14 are bikini style, where the top sides get real thin. I don't like them that much. the 12's are too small for me, again no big deal, lesson learned.
    The 14's fit, but are snug, with about 1" of stretch on one side. Good enough

The 16's fit quite well, I can wear them over pull-ups that I have wet a few times.

So the lessons learned...
    1) Darn suppliers need to make 14-16+ in cartoon prints
    2) I don't like bikini (the 14's decided to ride up my back end, was not a nice surprise.)
    3) I don't know

anyway, like I said in the title "Lucky Females" ...

These darn things are comfortable and feels like I am not wearing anything, with the size 16. If I could I would wear them all the time, everywhere. LOL

Here are pictures of the underwear that I got from diapers.com. You can click on the images for a much larger view. If they aren't allowed to be shown sorry, remove the images if necessary. Spoilered for people who don't want to see it. No shots of me wearing them :p

Size 8, Frozen theme:

Size 12:

Size 14:

Size 16:

-----
    Questions:

1) What would be the more acceptable wording here? Panties or Underwear? Or does matter? They are called both names, but I don't want to offend anyone, if that were to happen.

2) How would I hand wash these? I can't use the washer and dryer or I'd be found out really, really fast. And I live with... well you, it's not something everyone agrees about, I'll leave it at that.

So there's my embarrassing post for the day... Now just to click on submit, come on you can do it.. it's only been 10 minutes staring at it...

sherryt

nice puchase of underware and panties. I have found wearing hanes control briefs-seem to hold diapers in place best-less bulk, no sounds. Tjey use to make control bikinis also,Cotten works well if your're wearing the new silouttes dispoible panties by depend or the new flat supper asorbant always bladder control. They were designed for female, but are the best asorbinf panties out ther-with no bulk or leakage,

I don't think it matters what you call them. We all know they're panties :P

I personally prefer size 12-14, depending on the brand, it varies a little bit, some brands make sizes bigger than others even though there is the whole 'standard size chart' thing. I think panties are far more comfortable than boy underwear when you get them in the right size.

There are also cartoonish prints to sizes 12-16 depending on the brand, you won't get anything like MLP or Frozen branded type of cartoon panties, but if you go to a store like Target or something and browse the shelves you can generally find some cartoon print panties. They make cartoon prints on panties for sizes much larger than they do on boys underwear. Totally not fair for boys :P Lol.

Thank You both.

I have looked at Target's website and I have another small list of items I'd like to try out. But got to get some money first for more. I think I bookmarked a few larger size panties that had cartoon prints on them. I am not brave at all to go strolling down the girl isle of any store right now, especially the local stores and the town over. I have a very large family and they are all over the place 24/7

And yeah we boys usually get a bad deal when it comes to cartoon characters in the later ages, plus where's the cuteness at... for me, I've never really been into the superhero/Marvel/DC stuff. I remember watching Batman/Superman on Nick-at-Night back in 1993-1995/96 and watching the old versions of the TV shows, but never did go much more after that. ... anyway, I guess they think by a certain age, boys will have outgrown childish cartoons and start to enjoy more "manly" things, like bear wrestling, or automotive, or punching a tree until it gives you a square meter cube.

I'm wondering if a seamstress (?), tailor could take those size 8 panties and make them into 16 with out issue, the white ones at least. That 7 pack of them was $18.00 and it was the most expensive out of all of them.

Again Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyMastiff View Post
    Thank You both.

I have looked at Target's website and I have another small list of items I'd like to try out. But got to get some money first for more. I think I bookmarked a few larger size panties that had cartoon prints on them. I am not brave at all to go strolling down the girl isle of any store right now, especially the local stores and the town over. I have a very large family and they are all over the place 24/7

And yeah we boys usually get a bad deal when it comes to cartoon characters in the later ages, plus where's the cuteness at... for me, I've never really been into the superhero/Marvel/DC stuff. I remember watching Batman/Superman on Nick-at-Night back in 1993-1995/96 and watching the old versions of the TV shows, but never did go much more after that. ... anyway, I guess they think by a certain age, boys will have outgrown childish cartoons and start to enjoy more "manly" things, like bear wrestling, or automotive, or punching a tree until it gives you a square meter cube.

I'm wondering if a seamstress (?), tailor could take those size 8 panties and make them into 16 with out issue, the white ones at least. That 7 pack of them was $18.00 and it was the most expensive out of all of them.

Again Thank You
    One of the reasons, (Ableit a small one) That I'm transitioning, the girls clothing in general is just so much nicer. Including the underwear lol.

And check out Esty (I think I spelled that right?) There are a few people there that make cartoon underwear for older people like ourselves. I've never tried anything but I've seen some decent stuff on there.

I wish you the best of luck during your transitioning

I've checked out Etsy, not in depth yet, but I skimmed through it. I probably should do another search.

I've said it before, I'm a straight male, but I do like the styles and looks of some girl clothing, so when I can, I'll do a little dress up and enjoy it when I can. I hope that doesn't sound rude

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyMastiff View Post
    I wish you the best of luck during your transitioning

I've checked out Etsy, not in depth yet, but I skimmed through it. I probably should do another search.

I've said it before, I'm a straight male, but I do like the styles and looks of some girl clothing, so when I can, I'll do a little dress up and enjoy it when I can. I hope that doesn't sound rude
    Doesn't sound rude at all. Can be a straight male and like to dress up pretty sometimes, cross dressing. Nothing out of the ordinary for a straight male, lots of dudes do it. Lol. I do however suggest that when you're shopping, its better to go to the store than doing it online, less of a waste of money. If anyone asks say you're shopping for a gift for a friend or a friends child or something. Or if you're really daring, and you can pass as a girl when dressing up, could always just dress up as a girl and go shopping :P

Quote Originally Posted by AddyShadows View Post
    Doesn't sound rude at all. Can be a straight male and like to dress up pretty sometimes, cross dressing. Nothing out of the ordinary for a straight male, lots of dudes do it. Lol. I do however suggest that when you're shopping, its better to go to the store than doing it online, less of a waste of money. If anyone asks say you're shopping for a gift for a friend or a friends child or something. Or if you're really daring, and you can pass as a girl when dressing up, could always just dress up as a girl and go shopping :P
    Only if I could pass as a girl would I might try that... I'm a 6ft 4in (193cm) tall, with a thick mustache, beard and sideburns. Even when I'm shaven you can still see the beard and stuff. But yeah not a bad idea though.

to shop in a store, I would have to go 30-40+ miles and still hope that I wouldn't run into family members, would still be a less chance of wasting money. Other than the premium fuel I have to use.

Several months ago, I was in my local Target store and saw some Disney panties in larger sizes. I bought two size XL. One was from Frozen and the other Cinderella. I don't remember specifically but I think the XL was the largest size they had (they might have had a XXL but I don't think so).

Ok get the print you like scan it then print it on iron on printer paper then put on panties that fit. On a computer you can resize it .
    Good luck :-)